~Chapter 7~

"Err ben right I dunno if we ever-." I said taking a small step closer to him. He was breathing really heavily and sweating like mad."Hey you ok?" I ask still scared but walking closer. He pounced at me as I fell back yelling. "GET THE HELL OFF ME."I kept pushing him off slipping out of his grip after I hit him with a massive rock around his head running away with him closely behind me.We climbed up hills making me call over with him on top of me as I screamed. I kept screaming running away trying to go around trees. Ben caught up to me closer and closer and i entered the Glade running into it.

"Tate." Gally yelled running over as Ben quickly floored me. I couldn't help but keep screaming with tears coming to my eyes. Ben strangled me as all the boys ran over and Newt hit him on the face with a spade. Gally quickly sat next to me and pulled me into his chest helping me control my breathing.I am so glad he was here right now."It's ok your fine,I'm here calm down." Gally whispered as all the boys looked at Ben."Hold him down." Newt said and all the boys held Ben down."What you doing." Newt said to Ben looking at me in a annoyed face that Ben attacked me. Gally saw they needed help and went over quickly."Calm down man." Gally said holding him down next to Newt while I sat down holding my head stressed and breathing heavily,struggling to breathe at normal speed."Tate what the hell happened." Fry asked looking at me while Ben was grunting. "Idunno he just attacked me out of no where."

"You ok." Chuck said resting his hand on my shoulder.

"absolutely perfect" I scoffed.Alby came over and Gally looked at him with a sorry face and back at me. I gave him a weak smile and closed my eyes while I laid down holding my head. "No,no no no." Ben said trying to get out of everyone's grip.

"I didn't mean to I'm sorry." He said a bit louder. I looked over in disbelief and scoffed.I got up walking away from them until I saw the wound.Everyone gasped making me sped up and went back to Gally's hut and laid on his bed still shocked after what happened. I heard Ben yelling and watched him get thrown into the pit and rolled over. I was kinda waiting for Gally to come see if I was alright but he didn't. I don't know why that hurt me a bit but it did.Closing my eyes i soon drifted off to sleep.
~

I rested for the whole day until I heard someone walk into the hut. I ignored the person in the room as i felt the bed sink and felt someone lay down behind me. I stayed still to make it looked like i was asleep but i don't think it worked. I felt a hand run up my shoulder and down to my hand.Giving up i turned around greeted by Gally and he just smiled at me weakly it was a sad smile but i just stared at him and looked down at my elbow.

"Is he ok." i said finally speaking."Yeah he is but we have to banish Ben tomorrow." Gally still staring at me like if he looked away i'd disappear."Oh." I hummed not knowing what to do."It's fine I should of checked on you sooner." Gally sighed putting his hand on mine. I looked up at him as he pulled me to his chest and hugged me I could tell he needed this hug so i stayed still. I rested my head on his shoulder tangling my legs in his.I started breathing a little heavier and started shaking getting tiny flash backs of what just happened that i didn't have time to process after i fell asleep.Gally kissed my head and held me tighter holding my hand stopping me from shaking. A tear left my eye as it hit Gallys arm. "Tate it's ok,I'm here with you,He's locked up." He softly said stroking my head. I nodded weakly sniffing and holding Gallys hand in place with my other hand on his neck. My face rested inbetween the crook of his neck and I fell asleep with tears leaving my eyes slowly. I felt safe in Gally's arms and i don't know why but i liked the feeling of being in his grip.

And why was he being soft with me he's never soft with anyone as i've been told a number of times.
~

~WORD COUNT:787~