~Chapter 10~

We jogged back to our hut and Me and Gally laughed literally leaving a trail of water behind us."Yeah ok I don't think we're gonna dry so easily." I laughed taking my top off so I was just in my bra. Gally looked me up and down and smiled at me in awe."What?"I smile back and that's when he took his shirt off to. He pulled me closer and gently grabbed my waist pulling me closer as our lips joined again.

We pulled out slightly moving over to the bed so we could sit down and when he did he pulled me on top of him so I was sitting on his lap straddling him so my knees where next to his hips

We pulled out slightly moving over to the bed so we could sit down and when he did he pulled me on top of him so I was sitting on his lap straddling him so my knees where next to his hips.we deepended the kiss and after a while we pulled away. I kissed his forehead getting up and throwing a dry shirt on as he did the same. The rain has stopped and we all went outside and waited by the wall doors for Alby and Minho."Congratulations on the kiss." A glader said patting Gallys back. Gally nodded and looked at me with a death stare. "What,u loved it." I smirked holding on to his arm. He laughed and kissed my head. I smiled hugging him from the side. He smiled and we waited a little longer.

"Cmon guys can't we send someone after them." Thomas said from the front next to Newt and Chuck."It's against the rules it's either they make it back or they don't." Gally said bending over putting his hand on his knees holding my hand still."Cant risk loosing anyone else." Newt added folding his arms looking at Thomas. Wind came through the doors and dust went into our faces and we all used our arms for protection. Gally held me close to him making sure I was still next to him. Gally stood back up and the doors started to close."Holy." Chuck said as the doors got closer together."THERE." Thomas pointed as we all saw Minho coming round the corner with Alby over his shoulders. He was struggling and groaning trying to walk."Wait no somethings wrong." Newt pointed out."Cmon Minho you can do it." Chuck yelled.We were all yelling but me and Gally stayed quiet.Me and Thomas looked at eachother and nodded getting ready to run but no one noticed.

"Cmon you can make it." Chuck yelled again."Minho you gotta leave him." Gally yelled aswell."There not gonna make it." Newt said making me and Tom instantly looked at eachother. Screams filled the air and Minho yelled. "I'm sorry gal." I said to Gally making him look at me confused.Me and Thomas ran into the maze. "THOMAS." Newt and Chuck yelled.I heard Gally yell.

"TATE NO." He yelled as me and Thomas fell to the floor and the doors banged. We were stuck in the maze with Alby and Minho. Me and Thomas kneeled over to Minho."Good job, you just killed yourselves." Minho said falling to the side sitting down."What." Thomas said as I stood up "Thomas why do u have to be a bad influence to me."growled thinking of something."Well you followed." He said."Nah I got in before u." I pointed out of breath."Whatever." He scoffed.We both walked closer and looked at Alby.

"What happened to him?" Thomas asked."What does it look like,he got stung." Minho said and I laughed shocked.I couldn't believe it."What happened to his head." Thomas asked again.I looked at Thomas and frowned. "You stupid bitch." I mumbled sitting down next to Minho putting my hair back up in a ponytail. "I did what I had to do." Minho said breathing heavily. We heard growls coming closer to us.I got up and Minho did aswell. "Ok let's get him up." Thomas said."We gotta leave the maze is changing." I went to run but Thomas yelled."Hey Minho, we can't just leave him here." We both turned around.I sighed and shook my head in disappointment."I can't believe this your so dumb, do u wanna die?" I asked looking at him blankly.He stared at me and Minho and we gave up and helped Alby up.We were all grunting trying to hold him up.

"Cmon." Minho said.We put Alby down and Minho and I looked around for a way out that's when we heard a Griever coming our way."We gotta go,please can we just go." I said trying to breathe normally again."Minho we have to hide him we can't leave him.".

"Where." Minho said breathing heavily aswell."I dunno just think Minho think,there's not a single place we could take him?"Minho crouched down and grabbed Thomas's collar and pulled him closer. "Listen shuck face,look around theres no where to go." Minho said getting off of Thomas"You don't get it, we're already dead."

"Don't listen to him Tom we will get out of here all of us we just need to go." I said nodding at Thomas as Minho looked at me."I don't know what your attitude is but it's not working with me at all. We will get out of here the hard way or the easy way I'm not dying on Gally you hear me so man up and help us Minho,your the runner so help." I said annoyed looking at Minho.He just looked at me. "I didn't speak a different language u heard me.Help him." I sternly said getting Thomas up.Thomas looked at a wall behind us full of ivy and looked back at me and Minho. I nodded and we tied Alby to it and pulled him up.

The griever was getting closer.

~

~WORD COUNT:959~