~Playlists~

Because I'm bored I'll share some good songs to listen to while reading!!

1) Come Over(Again)-Crawlers
'Take her name out of your mouth you don't deserve to mourn'

2) What you know-Two door cinema club.'I can't say just what you want,cause you don't want to be alone'

3) Bad idea!- girl in red
'It was a bad idea, calling you up'

4) back to the start- Micheal Schulte 'to find a way,way back to the olden days before it started falling apart'

5) Doubt- twenty one pilots
'Don't for get about~ bout me even when I doubt you,I'm no good without you,no'

6) Could have been me-the struts 'I wanna taste love and pain, I wanna feel bright and shame'

7) war of hearts- ruelle
'I can't help but want you, I know that I'd die without you'

8) I found- Amber run
'But I missed you more than I thought I would'

9) Middle of the night-Ellet Duhé
'In the middle of the night, in the middle of the night just call me name, I'm yours to tame'

10) Undercover martyn-Two door cinema club 'you hid there last time,you know we're gonna find you'

11) Burn-Ellie Goulding
'Cause we got the fire,fire,fire and we're gonna let it burn,burn,burn,burn'

12) Breezeblocks- Alt-J
'Please don't go, please don't go,I love u so ,I love you so, please break my heart'

13) line without a hook-Ricky Montgomery- she's a she's a lady and I am just a boy. She's singing she's a she's a lady and I am just a line without a hook.'

14) Habits(stay high)-Tove lo
' your gone and I've gotta stay high all the time'

15) Wherever I go-OneRepublic
'I know I can lie but I'm telling you the truth, wherever I go there's a shadow of you'

16) Prom Queen-Molly Kate kestner 'she lives her dreams through the magazines and her daddy's gone and she needs someone'

17) Run- OneRepulic
'Yeah, if I learnt one lesson, count your blessings look to the rising sun,run,run,run'

18) Mind over matter-Young the giant
'And when the season change will you stand by me'

19)Exile- Taylor swift,Bon Iver
''I think I've seen this film before, and I didn't like the ending'

20) The night we met-Lord Huron
'I had all and then most of you some and now none of you'

21)Black out days-Phantogram
'If I could paint the sky,we'll all the stars would shine a bloody red'

22)Party favour-Billie eilish
'You'll hear stay and blah,blah,blah'

23)Heartburn-Wafia
'Tell me why am I emotional, when I knew it from the start'

24)Flawless-Neighbourhood
'but I just can't wait for love to destroy us,I just can't wait for love'

25)Au Volant- Elsa & Emilie
'Who do you think got me this far,got me this far'
~

Started- 13th September 2021
Finished-11th December 2021