~Chapter 6~

I opened my eyes stretching turning over to see Gally still asleep. I got up and got ready for the day and i decided to just through my hair up and fiddle with it to see what happens. After i finished i heard Gally groan rolling over and snore a little,laughed to myself walking over and sitting next to him on the bed. After i sat down and got comfy he turned around and smiled at me tiredly.

"Hey." he hummed repositioning himself. "Hey." i hummed back.We sat there talking and decided to get up for the day. Ben walked in and looked at us weirdly as if he saw a ghost or remembered something."Sorry,I'll just get Minho." He said awkwardly walking out of the door to go find Minho. I looked back at Gally and shrugged."Alright come get your asses to work." He said turning around again when he saw we were awake.Gally went to walk out the door as i stayed behind to check if i looked alright and make my clothes tidier."I ain't walking by myself everyone's working." He sighed making me grab his arm walking beside him.I looked at him seeing he was looking at the walls while walking.

"So what was wrong with Fry then."I said trying hard not to laugh. He looked at me with a jokey smile and laughed."i have no idea."He scoffed smiling still. "He seemed to of thought the wrong thing as he walked in." I joked as he looked at me."We were next to eachother y/n in the bed with u on my chest." He teased back."That is fair.Just don't fall asleep holding my hand next time." I smirked as he burst out laughing again in embarrassment as if he didn't know he held my hand.We came to the work place where we have been building for 2 days and decided not to do much as the other builders were helping. We left the crowd and went into the council hall where Alby had called us both in with hand gestures we were both confused but played along.We got in and Alby told us about all the maze business and we both just nodded and walked out. We didn't know why we needed to know but we just went along.I decided to go to the forest and leave Gally with the others. He looked in my direction as I entered the woods. Wondering around for a while,I came across a place that had a boys name on a plank of woods in the middle of the woods beside a pond.

It reads out.

GEORGE

I took a closer look and heard a twig snap behind me. I shot around quickly seeing Ben behind me. I smiled as he looked at me straight in the eyes and was breathing heavily.

I panicked.

~

~WORD COUNT:486~