~Chapter 18~

"CHUCK." I yelled running over and grabbing his legs."CHUCK DONT LET GO." Thomas said"NO SHIT THOMAS." I yelled at him. We got him down while Alby attacked the Griever and the stinger dropped. "Hey chuck you alright?" I asked kneeling next to him.

"Yeah I'm fine." Chuck said sitting up."ALBY." I yelled watching the Griever reached in and grabbed him yanking him out of the building."Great." I said jumping out of the building and onto the grass. I ran into the middle of the glade and everyone came out of there hiding spots and looking at me."HEY ASSHOLES." I yelled and they all looked at me."YEAH THATS RIGHT YOU WANT ME,SO COME ON."  They all charged I knew i shouldn't do this i shouldn't show people i can do this but i have to.I stood still and pushed my hands out infront of me and screamed.

~

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

~

The greivers became scared and screeched running away back into the maze.The sounds of my scream echoed around the glade louder and louder and the vibrations from my hands grew stronger until we couldn't hear them any longer.I flung my hands down and started to breathe heavily. I looked around and saw everyone looking at me."Where is everybody? And who was that." I heard chuck say.I don't think anyone knew it was me until I looked at them."Holy shit Tate?" The gladers said looking around at all the fire around the glade.I saw Gally run over to Thomas and throw a punch around his face."Woah woah woah." The gladers said holding him back."This is all you Thomas.Huh? Look around." He yelled as everyone held him back tightly."Back off Gally,it's not just Thomas's fault." Minho yelled at him."You heard what Alby said he's one of them." Gally yelled again."One of who." Fry said holding him back aswell."He's one of them,and they sent him here to destroy everything, and now he has." Gally yelled again trying to break out of everyone's grip."Look around Thomas, look around." He added annoyed."This is your fault."

"Hey back off Gally." Minho yelled again."Calm down,what are you talking about." Newt said."Gally just calm down." The gladers all said.All the boys were arguing and I saw Thomas grab the stinger from Chucks hand. He stabbed it into his leg and fell to the floor and fainted."THOMAS." I screamed that echoed around sending everyone over to Thomas instantly. I felt dizzy and Gally came running past me I reached over trying to grab his hand before he went past. "Gal."  I grabbed it just in time.He looked at me but I was struggling to keep my balance and trying to stay awake. He tried walking away but picked me up and walked to the hut and placed me down in the bed.I closed my eyes and let out a sigh.

"Tate what was that." He asked sighing.

"I can hold things off with my scream." I said looking at him letting out a tired sigh. This was all meant to be a secret."Gal I'm sorry, I should of told you but I tried to hold them off i really did."He laid down next to me and wrapped his arm around me pulling my head closer to his chest. He let out a sigh and just closed his eyes."What your not mad for what I've done the past few days?" I asked snuggling into his chest."Yeah but I can't be bothered to fight with you I've already had a go at Thomas." He said."Yeah and I get where your coming from with him but gal why don't u mention me when I'm the one with powers." I asked him again."Because I know you aren't dangerous and trying to do anything.""even if you can scare some Grievers with a scream your still Tate and I'm glad that you are ok so it's fine." He told me as he stroked the back of my head.He let out a sigh and slowly fell asleep.I was happy that we were sleeping together again but knew tomorrow I was leaving with the others.

~
I put a little Teenwolf thing into this because i was bored and had no ideas so i guess it's cool yk.

~WORD COUNT:735~