~Chapter 24~

I walked over and sat opposite the boy."Hey." I said with a soft smile. He lifted his head up and looked at me."Hi." He said with a small smile aswell.

"I'm Tate." I said looking at him."I'm Aris." He scoffed."So how come your not with your friends?"Aris asked."Oh because I don't like one of them." I said looking down."Oh sorry." He said looking at me with a sorry face."No,no it's fine." I said as we both laughed. We sat there talking for a while and we became quite good friends. "Hey,I think there talking about you." Aris pointed over while we listened."So Newt why ain't Tate with us and with him." Minho asked the boys."Probably because she hates you for what you did." Newt said. Fry butted in."And we did use all her power to get out of the maze and then you just kill her boyfriend." Fry added. I span back around looking at Aris. "He killed your boyfriend?" Aris said shocked. "Yeah." I sighed looking back at them."Hey Aris thanks for talking to me but I better go to them." I smiled at him."Yeah thanks for talking to me no one ever has since I've got here." He scoffed."Well now you have me." I smiled. we both got up and hugged."I'll see you around freak." I laughed winkin. He pretended to be hurt. We both laughed at his response while he sat back down and I went back to the others.I sat back inbetween Thomas and Newt and the boys infront stared at me.I got sick of it and started to talk."Have u got a problem hun?" they looked at me shocked."Go find something else to look at this girl isn't up for grabs." I said with a rude tone flipping them off."Dickheads." I mumbled.Newt and the others looked at me."Oh not you guys to Jesus Christ." I sighed while Janson came through the door.

Everyone went silent.

"Good evening,gentlemen. Ladies. You all know how this works,if you hear your name called,please rise in an orderly fashion and join my colleagues behind me where they will escort to the western wing. Your news lives are about to begin." He said while a small clap was put in place by the groups.

"Connor.Evelyn.Justin.Peter.
Allison,squiggy." A laugh formed as they all stood at the front.

"Alright settle down. Franklin and Abigail." He said closing a metal box.Groans filled the room."Now,now don't get discouraged, if I could take more,I would. There's always tomorrow, your time will come." Janson said. I looked at Aris."Yeah no he's not who we think he is I'm calling it now." I said looking at Aris. He looked down and smiled a little. We both knew something wasn't right."Where they going?" Minho asked."Far from here." The boy responded. I scoffed and shook my head looking at Aris again.I saw Teresa walk past and I stood up straight. "What the hell." I said. the boys looked at me. Thomas also got up seeing her too."Hey,Teresa." Thomas yelled with me following him.Aris looked at me as I carried on walking with Thomas."Tess." I yelled after Thomas.She looked back at us while me and Thomas got pushed back by a guard."Hey,hey,hey." The guard said pushing us back."Where they taking her." I asked."They just have to run a few more tests.Don't worry,they'll be done with her soon." He said to us."Is she ok?" Thomas asked."She's fine." He nodded with a small smirk.I gritted my teeth and walked back to the others as we then got taken to our room."Ooh, I got top bunk." Minho said as he sat on top."Too slow." He said looking at us."Can you stop being a child for one minute my god I hate this." I said sitting on the floor against a wall.

Winston laid down and nodded."I could get used to this." He said opening his legs like a diamond."Yeah.it's not bad." Newt said next to Thomas.The door locked behind them. I laughed."Hey,what do you think those guys want with Teresa?" Thomas asked Newt."Now, if there's one thing I know about that girl is that she can take care of herself. Don't worry about it." Newt said climbing on the bunk and looked down at me.

~

~WORD COUNT:777~