~Chapter 9~

We got into the glade and saw everyone heading to bed so we did the same. We got into his hut and laid down. He took his top off and went to throw it on a chair but hit me instead. He didn't even look at me or apologise so i threw it on the chair and laid down on the floor again.I saw Gally was falling asleep but tried to stay awake for some reason.

"Gally if your tired just go to sleep don't try and stay awake." I said looking at him. He looked down and me and shook his head."It's fine." he hummed. I frowned at that and looked up at the ceiling.

I heard little snores coming from beside me as i looked up to see Gally had fallen asleep. I took a while to just take advantage of him asleep and wandered my eyes around his body to see if i can pick up anything about him i didn't already know. His eyebrows were a funny shape, his hair messy and his freckles spaced out around his cheeks and nose. He had abs and veiny arms aswell as small pink lips that were slightly apart.I smiled to myself that someone that attractive could fancy me but pushed my thoughts away and decided to make my move and try to see if i really do like him."Gal." i whispered. He groaned and opened his eyes looking at me.God he's a light sleeper.

"Mhm." he hummed closing his eyes again. "can i lay with u." i asked still looking at him. He opened his eyes again and nodded shuffling backwards so i can get in."You alright?" He asked me closing his eyes again. "Yeah." i nodded slightly. I turned around facing him only to realise he was staring at me. I smiled and moved a bit closer. "you know i wasn't totally honest with you earlier." i whispered. He looked at me confused but didn't say anything. "Gal i do like you i just didn't know how to say it because we hardly knew eachother and it's my 4th day in the glade so i just don't wanna rush anything yet." i said still looking at Gally. A smile formed on his face as he looked down a little.

"And i don't know why i didn't say tell you that earlier." i laughed a little. He nodded and finally spoke."It's ok Tate i just don't want you to feel rushed but i'm glad you told me. And we can play it just on a friendship level if u want where we don't lay in the same bed or anything people would do when they like eachother." He said. i laughed a little and smiled."No i wanna do stuff like what we're doing now not as friends i won't be able to do that." i smiled he laughed and lifted his arm up so i can put my head on it as we cuddled.It felt nice now knowing we were on the same page.

~

I felt Gally moving his hands and his legs tangled into my legs tighter. Opening my eyes,i saw Gally was still sleeping with his face right next to mine.I smiled and put my hand on the back of his head pulling it closer to me. He groaned and opened his eyes.

 He groaned and opened his eyes

"Hey." He said getting onto my chest."Hey sleepyhead." I smirked."Oh shut up." He scoffed as our legs tangled again. I stroked his head and he laughed.

"What." I asked looking down."You call me sleepyhead then stroke my head expecting me not to fall asleep." He said making me laugh.

"That's very true." I smirked while he kissed my hand holding it up to his face. We both got up and went to work. We set the instructions down and picked up all the wood and nails and Gally helped me hold up a plank as I drilled. Newt came over and laughed. "What blondie." I asked still drilling infront of Gallys chest. "Gally has to hold the plank up for u to drill because your too small." He smirked. "Mate we're like nearly the same height. Gallys just tall." We both looked at Newt after I finished drilling. "I'm not even tall." Gally said looking at me."Boy i know u did not just say ur not tall."Newt laughed making Gally just shake his head and laugh.

"How's Tom Newt." i asked as he shrugged."Speaking of Thomas where is he." I asked looking around."Working like you should be,so bye." Newt smirked walking off. "Ugh boys."

We saw Minho and Alby run into the maze and I questioned Gally. "Why did he go into the maze if he ain't a runner.""Dunno but he's the leader so we can't stop him, besides it's Alby he was the first one here so he knows a bit about the maze." Gally told me and on cue it started raining."Alright let's take shelter." Gally said rolling the instructions up and putting it in a box under a table."What, no come here." I said dragging him to the middle of the field. "Tate we're getting soaked." 

"Oh well it will dry it's just rain." I smiled at him softly. He looked over to the others who were taking shelter and smiled at me.I saw he was staring at my lips and decided to wind him up and embarrass him infront of the glade for fun."Hey gal." I asked with him still staring at my lips. "Mhm."I held his neck and pulled him into a kiss. He stood there shocked that our first kiss we had I did it infront of everyone. Gally pulled away picking me up and spun me around.Our foreheads were together as we smiled at eachother softly. I liked what he was doing watching him smile is my highlight of the day.We went into another kiss but this time the boys cheered us on while we made-out in the middle of the field. We pulled out slowly as he wrapped his arms around me and put his head in the crook of my neck going into a hug.

 We pulled out slowly as he wrapped his arms around me and put his head in the crook of my neck going into a hug

I enjoyed it and so did Gally by the smile on his face when we pulled out. He came out of the hug pecking me and jogged to our hut.

~

~WORD COUNT:1074~