Epilogue

Stefan's POV

I walked into my room with Casey following close behind, still covered in the blood of Avalon's parents.

"Well I must admit, killing mommy and daddy was a little harsh although they did taste great," Casey licked her fingers.

"It wasn't harsh, it was apart of the plan," I smirked before walking into the on suite and cleaning myself.

"And what is the plan oh master ?" I was about to answer when Lizze walked in smiling. "You look happy, what's the occasion ?"

"Avalon has officially broke, I see that as justice for all she has done," Lizze smirked and sat down on the edge of my bed while I sat at my desk and Casey cleaned off the blood. "What were you two talking about anyhow ?"

"Stefan here was about to tell us his master plan."

"Oh, do tell," I sat up straight and smiled at Lizze's eagerness.

"The point of killing Avalon's parents was that it'll break her, as, if she has no one to go back to..."

"She'll have no where to go but here," Casey finished my thoughts.

"Exactly, and next on my list is that mutt Archer, she seems too attached to him," I spit his name as it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

"I don't see why you even like that girl, she's pathetic, your infatuation is simply a distraction, she's for power, that's it," Casey sat on the desk next to me.

"I will have her, whether she cares for me or not, she is mine, and no one is going to get in my way."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Well that's the second book in the Avalon series, I hoped you enjoyed it, I will be writing the third and final book soon and post it as soon as possible, comment on what you think and let me know if you have any ideas on characters or couples ideas x

Thanks for the votes and the comments I've had so far xx

Love

CatJ x