Chapter 15

~*~*Dream*~*~

I was in a long white dress, it shimmered as I moved it. The room I was in appeared to be a huge ball room, the chandeliers from the ceiling sparkled and the walls were covered in beautiful artworks.

"May I have this dance ?" There stood Archer In a tux.

"Of course," I took his hand and we began to dance.

"I want to thank you for all your help
'Cause you're onto me, you're onto me, I know,"

I smiled up at him as we twirled around.

"You tell me all the bad things I didn't know about myself
'Cause you're onto me, you're onto me, I know,"

"You are so naive, so weak," He smirked and dipped me.

"Maybe I'm lost
Maybe I'm lost,"

"Get out of my head," I glared, despite the shake in my voice.

"Well maybe I'm lost
But at least I'm looking,"

"Don't you see it ? I'm your conscience, you're saying this, despite I think it."

"But at least I'm looking,"

I was spun around into someone's hard chest. Hunter.

"I wish your cat would get your tongue
'Cause you're onto me, you're onto me, I know,"

"So Innocent, so pure," He spun me around to my back was to his chest.

"You got your hands in your pocket
And you pull out your wallet with your two cents for every one
'Cause you're onto me, you're onto me, I know,"

"But you've got too many cracks," He spun me back so I face face to face with him.

"Maybe I'm lost
Maybe I'm lost,"

"It's just a matter of time till you break." I was thrown to someone else. Stefan.

"Well Maybe I'm lost
But at least I'm looking,"

"You're going to destroy everything you touch." I pushed him back and jumped away from him.

"Maybe I'm lost
Oh maybe I'm lost
Maybe you're lost
'Cause you're not looking
Well at least I'm looking,"

Once the music ended we were in the white room, the one where Casey takes me to. I'm still in my dress as Stefan is in his tux.

"You know, as well as I do, no matter what you do you'll be the death of them," Stefan smirked and backhanded me so I flew across the room. "You're the horror you wish to keep everyone away from."

"Stop it," I sat up, using the wall for support.

"You can deny it all you want, you're going to kill them all," He got closer.

"Stop it!" My breathing got heavier, more laboured.

"You are as much of a monster as I am." He was right in front of me now.

"STOP IT!" I flung my hand forward, it had contact with his chest with what sounded like a giant rip, I pulled back my hand to see a beating heart in my palm, all my forearm covered in the dripping blood. Stefan dropped to the floor, bleeding out. I stood up tall, although as I went to look down I noticed it wasn't Stefan. "No, oh god," the heart fell on the floor as I dropped to the dying body. "Please no."

"A-Avalon..." I let a tear slip as Archer's mouth filled up with blood.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen."

"You d-did this to m-me," His eyes rolled back into his head.

"NO!!"

~*~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~

I shot out of bed in a cold sweat, I ran to the bathroom to empty the content of my stomach, I wretched and gagged until my throat was sore. I felt a warm hand rub my back.

"It's okay, it gets better," I pulled my hair back from my sweaty forehead to smile weakly at Nadia. "She's been doing that a lot lately, some dreams are worse then others."

"Who is she ?" I leaned my head against the cold surface of the toilet.

"His mistress, she pulls all the strings," Nadia got more comfortable against the wall next to me. "Stefan is in charge but she's in control, she doesn't listen to him, she pulls all the strings behind the curtains, everyone knows it."

"Yeah but who is she ? I guessed all of that from listening to things here and there,"I sat next to her. "I want to know who she is, I want to know who I'm dealing with."

"That's the best part, no one actually knows who she is, since she moved here she never actually showed herself. She's just 'The Mistress.'"

"So basically she's a blind spot ?" I let out a humorless laugh. "Great. When did she move here anyway ?"

"Well around two years at the most she's been coming here, not sure when she got here though."

"Fan-freaking-tastic," I pulled myself up to wash my face and get rid of the vomit. "Let's get back to bed, I need sleep before I drop."

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Sorry the Chapter was shorter then most, couldn't put anything in without dragging it.

Let me know what you think xx

-CatJ x