The Fall of Beacon

Depuis le début

Penny tried to attack Predator using her swords who seemed attached to her back, yet they were disposed quickly by his hellfire. Feeling something tugging his arm, Predator looked at his left arm and saw a chain coiled around it, scoffing in annoyance he pulled the chain making Medusa fly towards him, she managed to maneuver herself just in time to land a kick to Predator's skull, yet as the hit landed to her it felt like she hit a wall of steel, her bones trembled at the impact and a surge of pain went around her feet, seeing that she has no way of harming him up close she jumped back trying to make some distance.

But just as she did that a giant tail swated her away into a wall, Medusa let out a scream feeling pain surging through all of her body.

Pyrrha who was frozen in terror until now snappes out of her trance once she saw the dragon turning his attention towards her, the dragon let out a roar followed by a torrent of flames, but a chain wrapped around her and dragged out of the flames way, Pyrrha landed next to a wounded Medusa. Pyrrha was gonna say something only for the sound of something metallic ripping through steel.

And then they looked in horror seeing Predator tearing Penny in half, he tilted his skull to the side in confusion.

Predator: "No... flesh...?"

Predator suddenly felt a something incoming, dodging he saw a small scythe impaled where he was just standing, hearing his dragon roar in pain he turned around and saw Duncan in his Rider form with the other scythe in the dragon's skull, with a display of strength he pulled the scythe smashing the deagon's head into the ground making all the arena shake.

Pulling out his scythe he saw that the dragon was still alive, the other scythe who was impaled in the ground started to shake until it went back in Duncan's hand.

Taking a good look around him he saw Penny who was dead on the ground, to the side he saw Medusa already bleeding and Pyrrha who was pale as a ghost.

Duncan's flames flared up in fury, his skull cracked showing crown like spikes, followed by a pair of devil horns, his leather attire changed into a black body suit, yet for a skeleton his muscles were all to obvious, this was Duncan's King form.

With a snap of his finger a massive eruption of flames appeared and from the fire revealed to be a giant wolf