Chapter 157 Extra

Start from the beginning

Victor burst out laughing, "That's a very old meme, old antique. If others know about this, they'll laugh at you."

"Ignore them." Tyron said, "Whether or not the meme is out of date or whether or not I'm an old antique, what does that have to do with them? No matter how old of an antique I am, I'm still yours."

After they had finished kissing, all the wounds were instantly healed. All the helplessness and sadness were silently eliminated. The next day, the sun came up again, and they began another pillow fight.

Oh, it was too terrible.

Once they had started fighting, Victor forgot how tragically he'd cried, and Tyron forgot how frightened he'd been. They picked up their 28th set of pillows and continued to fight all the way from the living room to the kitchen.

When Vantico and Old Friend came in with their key, they couldn't believe the scene in front of them!!!

This, this, this was the legendary place where the great demon king and the political crown prince lived in this A2-level outside world--the outside carried a very high-end atmosphere and was filled with ancient style and charm! So, why were they seeing a floor covered with feathers as soon as they went inside?!

Victor pretended to talk about his family as though nothing had happened while pushing Vantico and Old Friend outside of the gate at the same time. He slammed the door behind him, "Hahaha, you guys are here, it's rare for us to have guests. The sun is so nice today, why don't we camp outside?"

Before they could answer, a lazy great demon king also came out--

Tyron looked a little like he hadn't slept enough as he yawned and walked straight past the three of them, heading towards the canteen.

Vantico: "......"

Old Friend: "......"

This year's National Championships were to be held soon. Vantico was taking advantage of this time before then to take a holiday and ask Odin about whether or not he would be participating in the competition.

Victor replied, "He doesn't seem to want to participate. He said that Crimson isn't playing anymore, so it's particularly boring."

Vantico: "......" He suddenly felt like his teeth were aching.

Victor continued, "Also, didn't the two apprentices who Tyron had accepted last year make it through the provincial competition? Looking at the time, they should be playing ranked games following the end of the National Championships. My old antique said that it's enough to watch his apprentices play."

Speaking of this made Vantico angry again!

The great demon king, Odin, had decided not to participate in this competition, but the five assassin cubs he'd trained up were now in full flight!

This was a bizarre situation in the e-sports circle. Seniority was never determined by the players' age. As long as it was a retired contestant, they would be considered a 'senior', and their reputation would go up another level.

So, the great demon king, who was no longer participating in the competition arena, now had a higher status and had directly become the belief of all assassins. There were all kinds of 'gods' in other professions such as the Mage God, War God, Sword God, and so on, but the great demon king was at the very top of the pyramid for the assassin profession--the little assassin cubs didn't allow any other player to use this title. It was really the only one in the entire e-sports circle.

A new batch of e-sports players looked up to the great demon king: He was amazing. The great demon king had come out of nowhere and killed his way across the world, all the way up, directly destroying his opponents and taking the highest championship trophy all in one go. It was bad enough that his strength was number one, but his beauty was also number one... He had only appeared for those three years, and after that, they could only hear about him but not see him. It was really a pity.