Chapter 24

Chapter 24 - War God Of Aerial Combat

"Oh yeaaaah! Lord Four!"

"War God!"

The audience kept screaming, creating wave after wave of endless cheers. Everyone was in an extreme frenzy.

The commentator couldn't help but shout loudly, "Next! Who's next! Who else dares to come up?!"

.

At this time, let alone the audience, even the players on the map were shocked and practically didn't know how to respond.

It had only been a minute since the match started, but Lord Four had already gone and sent two people back home, and three others out of the game--he dove, glided, broke into the mechanical city, and then came out again to continue the massacre without stopping at all!

There was no room for others to intervene at all; the situation on the map had already reached a point of no return!

Now, the three remaining people from the Coder Team were in a triangle formation. Faced with Tyron, they had already lost all confidence.

What they could see: Tyron rushed up with a sword in hand, his wings spread wide like a wild bird of prey, swooping towards them without mercy.

.

Tyron rolled sideways, his left wing lifting slightly before he turned in the air, the snow-white light from his sword creating two perfect spirals in mid-air--

In just one round of confrontation, the other side's defense disintegrated completely.

Then, he flashed past the enemy's ranks, reopened his wings, and flipped back again, leaving behind the enemy's failed attack spell in the place where he had just been

Tyron's eyes did not fluctuate at all as his left hand moved slightly, holding Deep Silence in a reverse grip.

In the next moment, the whole world turned upside down.

--The cold light from the sharp edges of the blades were like a wild storm, like a fierce wave that could sweep everything away, like a dragon made of lightning in the sky; nobody could stand unaffected in the face of such power.

Not even the audience was removed from the scene! They were in awe of the elusive sword lights, just like they were in awe of Tyron's tremendous fighting ability.

"Oh my god! 28 hit combo, a full 28 hits!!" The male commentator clutched at his hair and cried out like his worldview had collapsed, "What does it mean to add wings to a tiger!? This is it!! Lord Four with wings is simply not human! Lord Four, you're inhuman!!!"

"Not only are those three from Coder unable to block him, even if there were ten people, they wouldn't be able to stop him! Lord Four was born to be the king of aerial combat. He deserves to be called the War God of the sky!"

.

At the end of the game, the members of the Seven Kills Team were all watching in silence.

In fact, towards the end, they were fully capable of stepping in and taking away one or two of Coder's heads--but doing so wouldn't be helping Lord Four. Instead, they would simply be snatching away his kills!

No one doubted that Lord Four could carry out this massacre to the end.

So, Seven Kills chose to stand to one side and wait for Lord Four to obtain the competition's most difficult and terrible achievement-- [Taking Down Ten With One].

All the deaths during the match, all the players who were taken out of the game, were all attributed to a single player! This achievement was significant enough to make it into the history of the A-League and become part of a player's glorious history on the official website.