The other was Mr. Gino, who had lost all his business and was so embarrassed that he'd switched identities. His eyes seemed to say, 'You chose such a flamboyant role. I'll just wait and see how you manage to assassinate him later!'

The fireworks show had officially begun, and the crowd began to move in the same direction, clueless to the undercurrents surging beneath.

Victor suddenly passed by someone he didn't know and felt like he'd been patted on the chest. He was stunned for a moment, then looked down, and saw that a rose had now been inserted into his chest pocket.

The very unambitious Little Vic was instantly no longer angry. He was very happy as he turned around to look for Tyron...

Which was why he had happened to see this scene:

A guard wearing armor had suddenly faltered for a moment. He looked down at his armor in a daze but couldn't see anything, so he tried to move on. He looked a little weak, then sat down against the wall with a blank expression.

As a result, one person was now missing from the patrol, and a small gap suddenly appeared in the defensive layout that blocked the entrance to the castle.

Gino, who was pretending to be a waiter, walked past with his platter. Only Victor had paid him any attention, because he knew who he was in advance.

At the moment when Gino walked past the remaining two members of the patrol, a cold light flashed in his palm...

The two remaining patrol guards died quietly. They had secretly had their throats sliced in public and hadn't even had a chance to make a sound. Gino dragged them into the dark alley nearby. Nobody could have thought that assassins would act so boldly and only thought that the guards were drunk or ill.

After that, Gino went over to the guard who'd just sat down.

And then, he was given a great shock!

There was a very thin wound on the guard's back. It was so fine that no actual injury could be seen as long as the muscles didn't exert any force--but, the wound was still a wound, and his internal organs had bled out to the point where the guard was now seriously injured and dying.

--It must have been Odin! Except for him, nobody else present could have done such a thing!

What made it even more frightening was that the guard only started to feel the pain at this time. As Gino watched on, the guard began to scream, "Anyone! Help me!!"

"......"

Gino turned and pushed the man away, then made a narrow escape and dodged dangerously behind a well before the rest of the patrol guards could arrive and catch him.

The most exasperating thing was that he'd attracted all the guards' attention, and both sides ended up scurrying around. At this time, a certain flamboyant bard took the opportunity to stride into the castle on his long legs effortlessly.

Gino: "......" He was so angry!

The bard, Mr. Tyron, bypassed the security cordon with ease. After having observed the structure of the castle, he continued to make his way inward. He knew that the target of their assassination was in the inner garden, chatting with his wife, courtiers, and guards.

Just now, he'd tricked Gino again and bought himself more time.

Now, he spent some time observing the guard distribution in the inner garden and realized that the target was obviously afraid of death, very much so--there were people strictly stationed at every corner, and each guard was visible to at least two other guards.