Chapter 46 FINALE PT 2

Start from the beginning

"If you're scared we can turn the movie off." I tell Ochako. "N-no. I'm fine, it's fine." She assures me.

"Don't hurt us!" The women shouts. The screen fades to black with a scream and Ochako jumps and hides her face in my shoulder.

The movie credits run and Ochako looks up. "I knew it, You are scared." I say to her. "Oh s-shut up. I wasn't expecting it." She says letting go.

The front door opens quickly causing both of us jump but Ochako leaped into my arms quickly.

"I'm back." Mom says closing the door. She looks over at us, Seeing Ochako in my arms, I could tell what she was going to say by her sly smirk.

"Mom, You scared us." I tell her as Ochako lets go quickly. "Sorry, I may have interrupted something." She laughs. "No, We were watching a movie before you scared us." I explain.

"Oh, okay then. Glad you two are having fun." She shouts from the kitchen as she places things in the cabinets.

I walk over to her and help putting the food away. Ochako steps over to help.

We put the last item away and mom starts on dinner. "Do you need any help, mom?" I ask her. "No, I think I'm good. You two just go have fun."

I look over to Ochako, who just shrugs. "Okay, How about a card game?" I ask Ochako. "Sure. I can play cards."

1 hour later

"How did you beat me again?" I shout out as Ochako lays down her last card. We moved to my room and we sat on the floor with pillows and blankets.

"I guess I'm that good." She laughs as she picks up the cards and shuffles them. "Me and my mom used to play all the time."

"Oh, Did you beat her too?" I question. "No, She's way too good." We both chuckle at the comment and she passes the cards around for another round.

"Hey, Kids. Foods done." My mom says at the door frame. "Thanks, Mom! We'll be there in a second." I tell her.

She leans onto the door frame, Silently watching us focused on the game. I look up and see her with a gentle smile on her face. I couldn't help but smile back to her.

She finally turns and walks to the kitchen. "And boom." Ochako giggles, putting down her last card again. "Darn it." I mutter. "Sorry, Babe. You're never gonna beat me." She gloats. She leans over and kisses my cheek, I hold the cheek she kissed as she stands up.

She quickly stretches and walks into the kitchen with my mom. I gently grin and follow after her.

I could almost taste the food just from the smell. Ochako had already sat at the table before me, She must have been hungry. It was getting a little late.

"Hurry, Honey. Before the foods cold." Mom says rushing me over. "Alright, Alright. I'm starving." I say sitting down. "Same." Ochako says licking her lips as she stares at the food.

"Thank you for the meal!" I say aloud and I pick up my chop sticks.

Ochako is already face-deep into her food and my mom is cheerfully watching her eat her food. I slowly eat my food as I also watch her.

"Hey, Mom." I say. "Yes?" "Do you ever get.. Lonely living alone here?" I ask her as I put my chop sticks back down. Ochako over hears and stops eating as well.

"Well, If I'm being completely honest. Yes, from time to time, I do get lonely." She answers. "But, You call me a lot and so do some of my friends."

"Oh." I whisper. "What is it, Dear? Is something the matter?" Mom asks me. "No, It's nothing." I explain. "I just wanted to make sure you were okay here."

"Aw, Izuku. That's nice you care so much about your mom." Ochako comments. "Yes, I appreciate you care so much, But I promise you I'm fine." Mom explains. "I knew eventually, You'd leave to live you're life so I was a little prepared."

"But, Were you prepared for me to be a hero?" I ask her. "No, Of course not. I mean you didn't get your quirk until now and I thought you'd be quirkless forever." Mom says.

"W-wait. What is she talking about?" Ochako asks. Oh that's right. Ochako doesn't know about one for all. Everyone thinks I've had this quirk since I was little.

"He was a late bloomer. He only got his quirk maybe around last summer." Mom explains to her calmly. "H-heh.. Izuku, You never told me about that." She mumbles. I could see her worry form in her eyes as she looked over to me.

She looked as if she was searching for a answer from my silence. I finally sigh and nod to my mothers response to her question.

Ochako looks away and continues eating her food. She'll probably have more questions later. I'll have to come up with something.

-

With my new changes of clothes I lay silently on the bed with my arms under my head. Ochako was changing in the bathroom and it was getting late. I was very tired from the long day and traveling.

I roll over on my side and stare at my phone for a second, Until I hear my bedroom door open and close. I turn to see Ochako in new clothes.

"So, When were you going to tell me about your quirk?" She asks in a more serious tone than earlier. She crosses her arms as I think of a responds.

"Look, As a child, The doctor told me I was quirkless. So, I lived my life quirkless until last summer, Right before I went to U.A, Somehow I manifested a quirk." I try to explain.

"That doesn't make sense." She mutters. "Well, I'm just as confused as you are about it." I tell her. "I guess you wouldn't know either." She sighs.

She sits next to me on the bed and i take her hand in mine. "I'm so tired." She complains. "Then sleep." I respond.

"I don't think I can." She says laying down next to me. "Why not?" I ask. "I guess I'm excited about tomorrow." She whispers as I cup her face and kiss her forehead. "You don't look excited." I comment.

"Eh, The tiredness is taking over." She laughs quietly. I chuckle and kiss her cheek. "You really want kisses huh?" She says laughing.

"Sorry, it's a habit." I laugh back. She kisses my forehead and then we share a small peck on our lips.

"Goodnight, Ochako."

"Night, Izuku."

__________________________
Words: 1737
Thanks for reading! Sorry for not posting this sooner! The next part is actually the last chapter. It'll be their Christmas party. And the end :)