Extra 1

Ji Xiaobao's day.

    Hello everyone, my name is Ji Xiaobao and I am the little baby in the family. I am already three years old this year, and will be about four years old next year. Dad said that I will be an older child from then on, and I can’t go to my little daddy’s for candy, otherwise he will punish me. I think this decision is totally unbearable for a four-year-old child. I will go to my little dad to file a complaint, so he will definitely feel sorry for me and give me more food. For this, I am a smart boy.

    I also have a nasty older brother called Ji Dabao, but he doesn't like others calling him by this name. He hopes that others will call him by his big name, Ji Changran. .Although I think Ji Dabao sounds better, as a caring brother, I still call him according to his favorite name, although what I don’t want to admit is that if I don’t call him that way, he will watch him. When I didn’t see it, I hid my candies and complained to my dad that I stole small snacks. Alas, I always endure hardships that I should not endure at my age.

    Early in the morning, under the care of my nurse, I put on my best-looking red dress, and brought the longevity lock I bought with my dad last time. Looking at me standing in front of the mirror, I feel that there is no more handsome kid than me.

    Just when I was alone in my handsomeness, I only heard a cold snort from behind me, followed by Ji Dabao's disgusting voice, "So fat, what's so good to take?"

.I turned my head and looked at Ji Dabao standing behind me, isn't it just taller and thinner than me? What's so good about it? Little Daddy said that he is truly blessed to grow up like me. Hmph, as a child who is about to become an adult, he doesn't care about this kind of naive ghost. Turning around, I wanted to ask the nurse to bring my favorite pig purse. Who knew that when he passed by his side, his face hurt, so Ji Dabao pinched his face.

    Soon I fell into the golden peas. Who knew that the person in front of me saw me like this. Not only did he not repent, but he looked at me and sighed and said, "The feel is still as good as ever, Ji Xiaobao, have you eaten again recently? Fat, like a little pig."

    Whether it was tolerable or unbearable, I cried wow, and ran towards the nurse. .I stayed in the sweet and soft arms of the nurse for a long time, and after she promised to give me an extra piece of sweet-scented osmanthus candy tomorrow, she stopped her tears, and followed Ji Dabao aggrievedly to find his father and the others.

    I didn't pay attention to Ji Dabao along the way. I wanted him to recognize his mistakes, but he had never had this consciousness, and he didn't even apologize to me when he got to his dads. I think I should be angry and let him realize his mistake. When I saw my little daddy smiling and looking at myself with my favorite candy on hand, I couldn’t help but rushed over, "Little daddy, I miss you so much." Although I live with Ji Dabao The place is next to the dads, but I miss him if I can't see him at night.

    I threw on little daddy and smelled the scent on his body. I felt very happy. I crawled into his arms with both hands and feet and sat down, obediently waiting for little daddy's feed. .Ji Dabao seemed to be very jealous of me being so favored, he snorted at me, then stood respectfully in front of my dad, and paid a salute to my dad using the etiquette he had just learned with her husband a few days ago. Dad looks very happy. Although he only raised his eyebrows slightly, I still know that he is happy, because whenever he sees what little Dad has done, he first passes it to Dad. He is this expression.

    Sure enough, seeing Ji Dabao like this, Dad reached out his hand and touched his head, and praised: "Chang Ran learned very fast, and he learned very well."