Chapter 75

Hearing Ji Ling’s question, I saw that the young man looked at Ji Ling indifferently, and then said indifferently: “Just call me Mr. Huang.” The young man’s tone was very humble, but he still couldn’t hide it. The meaning of arrogance.

    Ji Ling looked at the friend who stood aside, even though he always wanted to pretend to treat the person in front of him as if he were his peers, and said kindly, "Young Master Huang."

    Young Master Huang looked at Ji Ling's manner of being neither humble nor arrogant, but he still had some good feelings in his heart, but he thought that this person was introduced by Thunder, so he had some consideration in his heart.

    Lei Ming stood next to him. Seeing that the two people he introduced to know seemed quite congenial, he didn't interrupt, just watching the time is almost up, he said cheerfully: "It's all here, let's order some food and eat. Let's talk about it.".After speaking, he called the little Er who was waiting outside to come in and ordered a few dishes they often ate.

    The few people who sat down were very particular about their seats. Seeing that the thunder was faintly protecting the Huangzi, Ji Ling naturally could not pass him, even if he did not know the identity of the Huangzi, but saw his movements , After all, I can still guess a few points.

    After the dishes were on the table, Lei Ming asked casually, "The business that Brother Ji mentioned last time, is there still a shortage of people?" He mentioned a couple of sentences to Young Master Huang because of this. He brought people here only when he was interested.

    Hearing Lei Ming's question like this, Ji Ling quickly replied in a straightforward manner, "This business involves a lot. If I am not sure about it, I will not do it lightly.".He had an idea last time, thinking that Lei Ming can and his identity can contribute to their career. As for the profit, he is naturally indispensable. It's just like what he said, once it's done, it's a big deal, so he won't reveal anything more before he decides whether to do it or not.

    Seeing Ji Ling talking for a while, the rest didn’t speak. He glanced at Young Master Huang next to him. Seeing the interest in his eyes, Thunder said cheerfully, "Brother Ji said it’s okay, Young Master Huang. He is also very interested in this matter. If it can be done, he will definitely contribute."

    Ji Ling hesitated on his face, glanced at Ji Ling and Tang Xiaobao, and then slowly opened his mouth, "Since it was brought by Brother Lei, I naturally believe it." After speaking, he directly pointed out his plan. Said it.

.After Ji Ling finished speaking, Young Master Huang started to think clearly. Even the second time I heard of Thunder, he felt that it was very feasible. He just glanced at Young Master Huang and agreed without saying a word.

    When Young Master Huang saw Ji Ling who was drinking tea by himself after speaking, his tone was still a little puzzled, "If you want to do something as big as the Ji family, you can naturally cooperate with people in the family. Why come here alone? Help from outsiders?"

    This is a bit rude, but Ji Ling doesn't care, just sips the best tea in his cup, and said faintly: "The family is a little messy, I want to do some business of my own. As for why I ask Brother Lei for help. One is that he is a real person, and the other is that some parts of this business need his help, otherwise I can get it down myself, but I'm afraid it will take more time."

.Young Master Huang observed him for a while and confirmed that he was not lying, and even the mocking in his eyes was true. Thinking of the plan that Ji Ling just mentioned, even if it fails to succeed, the loss is not great. If it succeeds, the subsequent business will bring considerable profits. Thinking of this, looking at the confident-looking person in front of him, he couldn't help but smiled, "Master Ji really doesn't want to be a businessman."