Chapter 52

Seeing Ji Ling’s reaction, the butler lowered his head without raising his head. He respectfully said: “Master three, you are struggling to get on the boat. Master said please take a rest first. As for my greetings, please say something good. , I'll talk about it tomorrow."

    Hearing what he said, Ji Ling nodded nonchalantly, and then walked in with Tang Xiaobao.

    Since this Ji’s family is the home of the world’s number one merchant, the scale inside it can’t be comparable to those of small families. Even the servants who come to serve are carefully selected, both in appearance and ability. They are all first-class. Therefore, looking at the maids and servants along the way with a very good color, Tang Xiaobao was still a little surprised. It's just that along the way, he felt that some eyes were staring at him and Ji Ling as if nothing, and this recognition made him move closer to Ji Ling.

.Feeling Tang Xiaobao’s emotions, Ji Ling calmly circled the people in his arms, and then looked around at random, and soon the eyes of those gazes converged, no one dared to be brazen. Look at it like you do.

    As a qualified butler, the big butlers along the way are all in sight, but now it seems that these three sons really are no longer the disabled people who can be bullied by everyone in the past. Thinking of this, and the reason why his master called the people back, the housekeeper's heart shuddered, and he seemed more respectful.

    Ji Ling ignored the changes in the heart of the housekeeper along the way, just looking at Tang Xiaobao next to him. He frowned calmly, his face looked worse than before. He knew that Tang Xiaobao would be nervous when there were a lot of people, but he didn't know he would be nervous like this. .Grasping his cold hand, Ji Ling squeezed calmly, then looked at the butler who slowly led the way in front of him, and said calmly: "Although I haven't come back for some time, I have returned to my courtyard. I still remember the road, so I don’t have to work the housekeeper to lead the way. I also asked the housekeeper to go back and tell his uncle. I will definitely go and say hello to him sooner tomorrow."

    After that, regardless of the face of the housekeeper, he walked forward with his group in strides and walked towards his courtyard.

    The housekeeper looked at the third son who had no face in front of him, and frowned. He could not help but mutter, who had never been so shameful before, "I actually put on the score of the young master, but it is the Ji family. It’s just an abandoned son of his.” Thinking like this, he didn’t follow up, but thought of the things his master had ordered, he still sent the servants by his side to send some things to Ji Ling’s original courtyard.

.Although he didn't understand the way, Tang Xiaobao still felt something wrong when he saw Ji Ling directly refuting the face of the receptionist, so when he strode to follow Ji Ling, he couldn't help but pull at him. Sleeve, asked in a low voice: "Husband, is it appropriate for you to do that just now?"

    Hearing Tang Xiaobao's name, Ji Ling was stunned for a moment, then looked at Tang Xiaobao, who was staring at him, and saw the worry in his eyes. He explained it aloud, and said, "It's okay, the left and right are just a subordinate."

    Seeing Ji Ling's determined look, Tang Xiaobao pursed his mouth, and didn't ask much.

    Just between their question and answer, Ji Ling and the others came to Ji Ling's original yard. Looking at the place where the yards that had passed before, Tang Xiaobao still couldn't believe it. .Turning his head and looking at Ji Ling, looking at his very indifferent appearance, he knew that he should be used to this place, so he lowered his head, followed him silently, and stopped saying unnecessary words.