Chapter 10

"Come on." Ji Ling looked at Tang Xiaobao, who was not so depressed, and said to Xiao Er behind him without looking back.

    As soon as Ji Ling's voice fell, the little two who were waiting outside quickly put the prepared dishes on the table, and their actions were very simple and neat. After the food was served, the lead Xiaoer bowed to Ji Ling and prepared to leave.

    When Ji Ling saw Tang Xiaobao who had been observing the dishes since serving, he beckoned Xiao Er to come over. Xiao Er moved two steps and quickly came to Ji Ling's side. He lowered his head and said in a very respectful tone, "Master, what's your order?"

    "I have something for you to do."

    After Xiao Er left, Tang Xiaobao looked at Ji Ling, who was mysterious and refused to listen, with a curious expression.

    "Let's eat." As if not seeing Tang Xiaobao's sight, Ji Ling calmly picked up a chopsticks fish. .Tasting a mouthful of fragrance, although it is not as distinctive as Tang Xiaobao, it is delicious.

    Tang Xiaobao stared at him for a while, except that he found that his eating movements became more elegant, but his speed was very fast, but he couldn't see anything. When he came back to his senses, he realized that his favorite braised lion head was only the last one. Just when he was about to get started, he saw a pair of chopsticks gripping the tender and juicy ball faster than himself. Then he watched him fall into Ji Ling's mouth.

    Looking at Tang Xiaobao's unconcealed expression in his eyes, Ji Ling was very calm, and he also commented in a serious manner: "The food here is really good. It seems that the shopkeeper is very careful."

    Tang Xiaobao was holding his breath now, and wanted to cry, but he didn't even keep one for himself.

.Yu Guang saw Tang Xiaobao biting the sugar ball with grief and anger, and the corner of Ji Ling's mouth was slightly tilted.

    In the box on the second floor, Tang Shiman was sitting with several young ladies whom she knew well at this time. If it was normal, they would usually invite them to stay at home, but at this time they heard that it was Wangjiang Tower, so they were also let out at home. Left and right are just a meal, but eating there is different.

    In the banquet where Xiaoer hadn't served food, the ladies were talking with a smile. One of them looked at Tang Shiman who was sitting in the seat at the moment, and did not know whether it was envy or compliment in his tone. He smiled and said: "Sister Shiman's house is the most painful. If it is normal, we would like to come here for a meal. , I’m afraid it’s all going to hurt to death."

    "That's right, a meal here is enough for me to buy a good set of jewelry." Another lady in green clothes answered, looking like a lively one. ".It's just that, when I saw your brother just now, it seemed that he went up to the third floor. Those who can go on it are either rich or expensive. It seems that your brother is doing well now. "Although I don't lack that little money, I can't go up every time.

    At the beginning of listening to them, Tang Shiman still had a humble expression. It wasn't until Tang Xiaobao was mentioned that his face stiffened a bit, and then he recovered very quickly, looking at the famous ladies of the family in the surrounding homes. Covering his mouth with a handkerchief, he whispered: "My brother married the young master of the Ji family, so naturally he went up there."

    After speaking, those present here stopped talking. No one knows that Master Ji's family. I heard that he has a big background, but it's a pity that he is dying. As for the wealth and glory, I haven't seen anyone take it seriously.

    "Okay, let's not talk about it, and finally come out once, let's talk about other happy things.".Seeing that they seemed to want to continue to ask, Tang Shiman quickly changed the subject. She invited so many people to eat here today, but not for them to come here to talk about gossip.

    Seeing her saying this, the other ladies all changed the subject and began to talk about other interesting things, and the atmosphere in the room suddenly became lively again.

    When the time was almost up, Tang Shiman asked his subordinates to check out. Who knew that when the subordinates came back, not only did the cash in hand not only be useless, but there were also two little two with fine food boxes behind him.

    As soon as Xiao Er came in, he saw the ladies around him staring at him, and they looked very curious. Before Tang Shiman could ask, she said respectfully: "Miss Tang, this is what my young master ordered. You are my young wife's sister. When you come to your own land, you can't receive money for this meal. .Also, please take this cake with the young lady. "After speaking, Xiao Er put the things on the table and left respectfully.

    Seeing Xiao Er's doing this, the people who came back to their senses whispered: "It turns out that this is really the Ji family's property."

    At this time, Tang Xiaobao and Ji Ling were sitting on the carriage and swaying towards home. Tang Xiaobao sat on the seat shaking left and right, while Ji Ling sat upright.

    Seeing Tang Xiaobao's appearance, Ji Ling knew that he was 80% impatient again. Glancing at him, he ordered outside, "Go to Liji Cloth Village."

    "Yes, master."

    When the carriage was walking, Tang Xiaobao turned around when he heard that he was not going home. He was a little strange. Looking at the calm and composed Ji Ling, he couldn't help asking, "Where are we going?"

.Ji Ling raised his head and glanced at him, and by the way put the soft pillow beside him to prevent him from hurting himself, "Go make you clothes."

    "But, didn't I buy a lot last time?" Tang Xiaobao whispered, he couldn't wear so many clothes in the house. Tang Xiaobao wrapped the soft pillow around himself and lay on it.

    Ji Ling shook his head and said nothing. No matter how much his clothes are, it is not enough to change them in a week. If it turns out, there are few spare clothes for all three of them a day. As your own husband, how could he be so shabby.

    When the carriage stopped, he knew he had reached his destination.

    With Feng Ling's help, he got out of the carriage and looked at the cloth house where people came and went. It was completely different from the restaurant just now, and the people who came in and out looked very happy, especially the wealthy ladies who sold clothes.

.When they came to Ji Ling's side, the two walked in. Xu Ye saw the outfits of the two of them, and the Xiaoer in the store soon greeted him, very courteous and thoughtful: "I don't know this young master, what do you want to buy?"

    Ji Ling looked at the samples hanging around, and said lightly: "Choose some clothes for my husband."

    Xiao Eryi, who was standing next to Ji Ling, shuddered when he heard what he said. The young master looked rich, but it was too cold, but the little brother next to him looked a little more pleasing.

    "I don't know if the two guest officials want ready-made clothes or custom-made clothes?" Seeing that the two are not short of money, Xiao Er introduced more and more hard. "The ready-made clothes are made in the morning and come in different sizes..The custom-made is tailored by our embroiderer personally, and then choose the sample, you can show the pattern, the guest officer needs to pay a certain deposit, and then send it to the house to collect the money. It's just that there is some deviation in the price. "

    Ji Ling nodded and said that he knew, "We make it to order. We need a little bit. How soon will you be able to finish it?"
.