Chapter 37

Tang Shiman looked at her mother, vaguely guessed something, but she still didn't quite understand it. She watched her mother slowly shook her head, "I don't know."

    He sighed silently from the bottom of my heart, took the very beautiful hot stamping red sticker in my hand, looked at my daughter, and said seriously: "This invitation is sent by the Li mansion, this time I invite me I went there for the sake of the marriage between you and Young Master Li." I thought it would take some time, but I didn’t know it was delivered so soon. It seems that it was the last time I met Ji Ling outside. That worked.

    Hearing what his mother said, Tang Shiman suddenly realized why such a formal invitation was used to invite his mother to be a guest. It turned out that there was still such a hint.

."You are my only daughter. I have done all these things for so many years to enable you to have a good life. Now, marrying Li Gongzi is also a good choice. It’s just a matter of time, but in this situation, if you entangle too much, you may not get any benefits." After leaving the person, there are only two of them left in the room, and said These private words are not afraid to spread out.

    Hearing Wan Jingqian's words like this, Tang Shiman was a little reconciled. Last time Ji Ling had asked himself to go to the mansion when he knew that Tang Xiaobao was not happy, he must still have feelings for him. She told Ji Ling that it was a shock. Since that time, Ji Ling's figure has often appeared in front of her. In addition, when she went out, she heard rumors about Ji Ling from time to time. She felt that it was better than Li Xiao. , Obviously Ji Ling must be more powerful in all aspects. .And she didn't think Tang Xiaobao could be worthy of Ji Ling, because she had to marry Tang Xiaobao.

    Seeing that her daughter didn't answer her question directly, Wan Jingqian knew what she was thinking. It's just that now, think about it carefully, if you think like this this time, if you refuse, and Ji Ling won't get a response, how will your daughter deal with it in the future. "Shiman, in this situation, you can't be willful anymore?"

    "Mother." Tang Shiman looked at her mother, biting her lip a little unwillingly, but she still knew what her mother said was right. So he squeezed his handkerchief, gritted his teeth, and said, "If it's really not possible, I'm willing to marry."

    Hearing Tang Shiman's words, Wan Jingqian touched her head and said lovingly: "I still haven't raised a silly child after all."

.Hearing her mother's praise, Tang Shiman didn't show a smile, although she agreed. But there is still an idea in my heart. If the Li family didn't mention this matter this time, then she would still have some time to conquer Ji Ling, and she would not believe it, and she would not be the new Mrs. Ji.

    After the birthday banquet, Li Xiao went to talk to his father.

    Looking at his only son, Master Li was very satisfied with him, but he was somewhat noncommittal about his mate selection criteria, but Tang Shiman seemed to be a good match for his son, and that Tang Mansion only left their mothers. If the two women marry her, it is estimated that Tang Mansion will fall into their hands sooner or later.

    Just thinking of her mother's methods, she thought of the married stepson, now Mrs. Ji. .Thinking of Ji Ling's methods, even Boss Li, who has been doing business here for so many years, is not sure if he can get out of his way if he meets him. If he obeyed his wife's words to deal with the Tang family's mother and daughter, this marriage would need to be considered.

    Seeing his father staring at him and not speaking, Li Xiao thought of what his mother had reminded him, so he stood in front of his father and said respectfully: "Father, the Tang family is now relatives with the Ji family, and it doesn’t seem to have had an affair. Look like."