Chapter 30

"Miss, Ji Mansion has replied." The maid approached her lady cautiously, holding the envelope.

    Tang Shiman glanced at her, disdainfully, stretched out his hand and pulled the letter out of her hand, completely ignoring the hand of the maid who was cut because of the speed.

    The maid carefully pressed her wound to stop the bleeding, and saw that her lady was very angry and threw the letter on her body after reading the letter. Looking at the angry young lady, the maid waited more carefully.

    "My son, what's the matter?" As soon as he entered, Wan Jingqian saw her daughter sitting there sulking. Reminiscing about what I said a few days ago, I also got a lot of eyebrows for a while.

.Seeing that it was his mother who came, Tang Shiman looked at her and said very aggrieved: "I just wanted to go to his mansion to take a look, but he said he asked me to go to Wangjiang Tower for a meal. Am I missing that meal? Think of me as a beggar."

    She gently patted her daughter's hand, Wan Jingqian was much calmer instead. Looking at her, he said faintly: "You said, if it wasn't for Tang Xiaobao's personality, and a different person, we treated him like that, how would he treat us?"

    "This." Tang Shiman remembered how she made small movements behind her back when her mother was in power, but even then Tang Shiman didn't think she had done anything wrong. "Mother, what do you think I should do?"

.Seeing her daughter like this, Wan Jingqian didn’t expect her to turn around for a while. It’s just that she was her own daughter and she had to plan for her. After all, from that perspective, that Ji Ling is A very good choice. Regardless of the family background or the appearance, as for Tang Xiaobao, Wan Jingqian actually didn't care at all. It's normal for a newcomer to get crooked for a while. If you encounter something better, of course the original one will be quickly ignored. Men, just have a little bit of inferiority.

    "You, go and apologize to him at that time, be sincere, and then slowly go to the mansion. After seeing more people, Ji Ling will naturally have a deeper impression of you, and your chances of success will be higher. Even if you fail to succeed in the end, knowing that your younger brother is Ji’s wife, other people will look up to you a little bit more.” Wan Jingqian taught her her own experience, confident in her own experience. .She had never thought that according to Tang Xiaobao's appearance, she would not eat their warm set.

    Hearing what his mother said, Tang Shiman nodded to indicate that he had remembered it.

    When Tang Xiaobao arrived at Wangjiang Tower, he saw Tang Shiman who had been waiting in the VIP room. Going in and glanced at someone who was clearly dressed up, Tang Xiaobao stood there, accompanied by Green Lotus, without speaking, waiting for her to speak.

    Tang Shiman noticed it the moment Tang Xiaobao pushed the door, and then quickly assumed the most dignified sitting posture, and looked at the door gracefully. After seeing that it was Tang Xiaobao instead of Ji Ling who came in, the eyes that had been shining darkened for a while, and then looked at Tang Xiaobao, who was dressed like a rich man in crescent white, and quickly adjusted his expression. Put on an enthusiastic smile, "Xiao Bao, you are here, I have been waiting for you for a long time."

.Seeing Tang Shiman's actions, I felt puzzled at first, and then I quickly figured out the reasons. He glanced at her suspiciously, did not speak, wondering what expression he should use to face the person in front of him.

    Seeing Tang Xiaobao staring at him without speaking, but just looking at himself silently, Tang Shiman gritted his teeth, and then showed a gentle smile, "Xiaobao, if you are angry with me because of those things I did before, I apologize to you. If you still want to punish me, I will do whatever you want, as long as you get rid of your anger. After all, we are a father, and my father does not want him to be like this between you and me after he leaves. "