Chapter 51

Tang Xiaobao was a little sad to see that Ji Ling hadn't paid any attention to himself. He felt sore in his chest, which made him very uncomfortable. The tears that didn't shed a moment ago are now coming up again, hanging there without crying, looking pitiful.

    When Ji Ling looked up, he realized that Tang Xiaobao was strange. He looked surprised for a while, just looking at his pitiful appearance, and his voice still said very coldly: "Are you going to be strong next time?"

    Hearing Ji Ling's icy voice, tears fell suddenly except for Tang Xiaobao, who had never been trained like this at the beginning. Although I wanted to say that I didn't try to be strong, but because Ji Ling was still angry, he immediately changed his words, "I didn't try to be strong."

.Looking at Tang Xiaobao with tears in his eyes, Ji Ling sighed helplessly, and then reached out his hand and gently wiped the tears from the corner of his eyes, feeling a little helpless, "The thing is broken, you protect it and make yourself worse." What did you do when you were injured."

    Feeling Ji Ling’s change and coaxing his own tone, Tang Xiaobao, who was already very aggrieved, immediately said softly, “But this is what I made for you. It’s hard to make it well. Can it be ruined like that?"

    Hearing Tang Xiaobao's words, and looking at his incomparably aggrieved appearance, Ji Ling sighed, then took out his handkerchief and wiped him more and more tears in person. Only now did he realize that Tang Xiaobao's tears came just as he said, and sometimes he couldn't stop feeling aggrieved. It's just this person, but he needs to be spoiled on the cusp of his heart.

.After coaxing Tang Xiaobao for a while, Tang Xiaobao stopped tears.

    After washing his face and looking at the servant who put the dishes on the table again, Tang Xiaobao realized how embarrassed he was just now. Even children don't like to cry, so their face immediately blushes. Glancing at Ji Ling secretly, seeing that there was no dislike in his eyes, he was still a little relieved. Secretly made up his mind that he was a boy, and I couldn't cry so easily next time I met something.

    Perceiving Tang Xiaobao's embarrassment, Ji Ling didn't break it, only after setting up the tableware for the two of them, he called Tang Xiaobao to eat. During the period, he also gave him some of Tang Xiaobao's favorite things to eat. Seeing that he was eating happily without being affected by what happened just now, Ji Ling quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

.After eating, looking at Tang Xiaobao who was sitting there digesting, Ji Lingci sternly said: "Xiaobao, when you return to Tang Mansion this time, you need to remember some basic things. Although I am not afraid of those people at home, there are always I’m afraid they will trouble you when I’m not taking care of things well. Therefore, you have to pay attention to it.”

    When Tang Xiaobao heard Ji Ling's words, he got upright and put his hands on his knees after sitting up, looking like a good-looking baby. He looked at Ji Ling very seriously, waiting for his next words.

    Glancing at Tang Xiaobao's sitting posture, Ji Ling said calmly: "First, you need to call my husband after returning to the mansion. At home, you can call me whatever you want, but if you are still there, if you still call My name, I'm afraid something will happen."

.Hearing Ji Ling's words, Tang Xiaobao's ears blushed, thinking that this name would only be called at a certain special time, but now that Ji Ling has proposed it, he will naturally follow it. So he nodded seriously, and responded, "Yes."

    After calling Tang Xiaobao, Ji Ling continued: "Secondly, you should always bring green lotus with you when you are at home. She is very familiar with the things in that mansion and will remind you how to do it at any time."