Chapter 42

Seeing that Tang Xiaobao didn't want to speak, Ji Ling didn't continue to ask, just turned his head to look at the green lotus standing aside, motioned her to speak with his eyes, and sat there with a cup of tea and drank very calmly.

    Luhe glanced at his young lady quietly, and then at the young master sitting there drinking tea. After thinking for a moment, he said, "My wife and I went out today and heard some rumors."

    Put down the cup in his hand, and then looked at Tang Xiaobao, who had never looked at him, but kept aiming at him with the light. The corner of Ji Ling's mouth was gently curved, and he waved to him, "I'm angry. ?"

    Tang Xiaobao, who had been quietly observing Ji Ling's movements when he saw him, hesitated for a while and wondered if he should go there. He just heard his question and thought about it, he didn't know. .Obviously others are talking nonsense, and he has no reason to be angry, but Ji Ling was originally his husband, but now he has become the object of other people's gossip, which is inexplicably uncomfortable.

    Seeing that Tang Xiaobao didn't mean to come, Ji Ling was not anxious, just sat there and waved gently. Then everyone in the room retired very wisely. When everyone was gone, Ji Ling looked at Tang Xiaobao and said in a calm tone: "I found something about your father. Originally, I thought I could do it myself. Dealing with it, think about it later that you also have the right to know, after all, that is your father."

    Hearing Ji Ling's words, Tang Xiaobao, who had been observing him in secret, immediately pricked his ears and watched him widen his eyes. He pursed his lips, still opened his mouth and asked, "What's the matter?"

    Ji Ling raised his eyelids, did not speak, but waved at him again.

.Seeing his movements, Tang Xiaobao sat there without hesitation, next to Ji Ling. Looking at him very curiously, his instinct told him that this should be a very hot news.

    Seeing that Tang Xiaobao was finally willing to sit next to him obediently, Ji Ling was still a little bit happy, but he looked at him anxiously and didn't speak. He stretched out his hand very calmly to hold his soft hand, because he often cooks and there is a thin layer of cocoon between his fingertips, which makes it very comfortable to touch. It wasn't until Tang Xiaobao almost couldn't help it, and he started to ask questions, and Ji Ling slowly said, "Your father was probably killed by your stepmother."

    Hearing what he said, Tang Xiaobao's chest throbbed very violently in an instant. I don't know if it was because of the sudden news, or the soul left behind by the original owner was still thinking about it. .The hand held by Ji Ling also grasped tightly in an instant, staring at him closely, waiting for his next words.

    I have been observing Tang Xiaobao’s reaction. Seeing him like this, Ji Ling gently squeezed his hand, and then said faintly: “I always thought your stepmother was a bit weird, and your father’s death was inevitably too late. After that, your stepmother took over the Tang family business so soon. So I sent someone to check it, and I found the doubt. I found a man who used to be a errand with your father back then, and asked He verified some things that your father's death may really be related to your stepmother. I control this person now. If you want to meet, if you have a chance, I will bring him to see you."

    Tang Xiaobao has been in shock since he heard the news. At this time, he was still a little nervous when he heard Ji Ling's words. .Feeling the temperature in his hand, looking at the person in front of him, his eyes suddenly brightened, as long as Ji Ling is there and get their evidence, then he can help the original owner and his father get revenge. After being silent for a while, he nodded, "Okay."