Chapter 76

Ji Ling's movements were very quick, coupled with the great efforts of the workers he invited, Tang Xiaobao's shop opened soon. It was also very grand on the opening day, but because of the special location, not many guests were attracted. However, some customers who are curious about a shop here will take a look. Although they will be attracted by the peculiar decoration style, there are not many people who come in, let alone those who leave after looking at the quotation. NS.

    Seeing this situation, Tang Xiaobao was not upset, and happily cooked food for the scattered guests. Originally, when he took over his parents’ store, few people came, and even a lot of them came to try because they couldn’t find a place to eat, but after eating once, he would involuntarily choose his house next time. . He believes in his craft, so he doesn't care.

.When Tang Xiaobao had so few people at the store, would Tang Xiaobao feel frustrated, but he felt relieved just watching Tang Xiaobao's always cheerful look. However, he would still bring some guests to Tang Xiaobao unconsciously.

    Taking Huang Gongzi and Lei Ming into the road leading to Tang Xiaobao’s store, Ji Ling walked very calmly in front, but the two people who followed were a little confused, saying that there was delicious food here, but I didn’t know why. Brought them here. They all know the famous food in this city, but they don't know when a store appeared in this kind of deep alley. It's just that they believed in Ji Ling, and the two of them didn't ask their questions.

    When I came to Tang Xiaobao's shop, I only believed Ji Ling's words a little. .I saw that the door of this house was very delicate, and the hall and the door were not visible at a glance. Only an old man who looked like a shopkeeper was sitting in front of a huge carved screen. In front of him was a counter, looking at him kindly. When someone came, he smiled and asked, "Is it the first time for you, or how many times have you been here?"

    Lei Ming felt that what the old man said was really interesting. Before the other two could speak, he asked by himself: "Is there anything special about this first time?"

    Hearing the thunderous and rude words, the old man didn't get angry, and he still said very cheerfully: "Naturally, there is something to be particular about. If it is the first time, we will let the most familiar young man here explain it to a few people. If it is a regular customer No need to say any more. Several guest officials liked the rooms there, so they took them directly."

.Unexpectedly, there are still these exquisites, Lei Ming touched his head, turned his head to look at Young Master Huang behind him, and wanted to ask for his opinion. Young Master Huang obviously didn't expect this to happen. He just looked at Ji Ling. Since he brought the people, he naturally understood.

    Seeing the people's repeated actions, the shopkeeper naturally knew who was in charge of it, so he looked at Ji Ling. He didn't speak either, he naturally recognized that this was his biggest owner, but he didn't want to say what he looked like, so he didn't speak either. Ji Ling looked at the old shopkeeper and said directly: "Give us room number one."

    "Okay." After hearing this, the shopkeeper pulled a few strings of ropes hanging around him, and saw that the ropes were divided into several colors, and the shopkeeper pulled the cyan. .Not long after the shopkeeper finished pulling the rope, I saw a very energetic little second who came out from behind. He looked at the visitor and said with a smile, "Several guest officers, please come with me."

    After speaking, he led people to walk around the carved screen and saw a very ordinary courtyard. On the left side of the yard is a rockery pool with flowing water, which is very delicately made. On the right side is a huge sycamore tree. Under the tree is a huge red umbrella. Under the red umbrella is a table that can accommodate four people. The Xiao Er led the three people all the way through the stone road in the yard, through a hollow carved round door, through the very delicately decorated corridor, and came to a room at the end. He opened the door and invited people in.