Chapter 27

When they went to bed, they still covered the quilt separately, and no one crossed the boundary. At this time, Tang Xiaobao covered the quilt and patted it. Thinking of what happened today, he turned to look at Ji Ling beside him. Looking at his face, I have to feel once again that some people grow well in nature. Staring at him, the line of sight came to Ji Ling's lips. Recently, I don't know if Ji Ling is addicted. He always likes to kiss himself for a while. Staring at Ji Ling's lips now, he remembered how he felt when he was kissed. It was soft, and there was a good smell of grass. He also felt that it was a good feeling when he kissed too much.

    Tang Xiaobao stared at Ji Ling's lips like a little pervert. He suddenly felt an urge to kiss him, but he didn't dare to pass. As a result, I can only stare at him boldly.

.Ji Ling, who didn't know when he woke up, looked at Tang Xiaobao, who had been staring at him. So he lifted the two people's quilt and hugged them over. When he started to exclaim, he kissed his lips. Tang Xiaobao, who had resisted for a while at the beginning, quickly obeyed. Maybe he tasted too good, and gradually reacted.

    Perceiving the change of Tang Xiaobao, Ji Ling looked at the person who had been kissed by him with teary eyes, and touched the place where he reacted. Seeing that he shrank in embarrassment, he smiled and cursed, "Stupid thing." Stretched out his hand.

    The next day, when Tang Xiaobao opened his eyes, he found that he was lying in Ji Ling's arms, and Ji Ling was holding himself tightly, making him feel very relieved. .Looking at Ji Ling's handsome face when he fell asleep, thinking of the way he was sobbed yesterday when he was teased, he couldn't help but shrank into the quilt, but he still retracted into Ji Ling's arms with peace of mind, and hugged him as well. Ji Ling. Probably, I still like this person.

    Feeling a fluffy head rubbing against his arms, Ji Ling reached out and pressed him against his chest, forbidding him to move half a minute.

    Tang Xiaobao, who was pressed honestly, slept for a while, and then thought that it should be getting late, and that he should get up and make some food. It doesn't matter if you eat something other people make once in a while, but for the sake of Ji Ling's body, it's better to always eat something you make.

    "I'm going to get up to make breakfast." Tang Xiaobao raised his head and said, lying on Ji Ling's chest.

.Looking at Tang Xiaobao with his red mouth and pouting lips, Ji Ling nodded silently, let go of the person, and then called the next person in to clean up the room.

    When he got up and put on his clothes, Tang Xiaobao Yuguang saw the white flashing under the corner of the bed. He fixed his eyes and thought of some indescribable movement yesterday. He was very guilty. He moved slowly and wanted to move it. Zhang handkerchief was ruined, and who knew he had his hands faster than himself. After picking it up, Ji Ling threw it directly into the clothes that needed a change of washing, not knowing that he was shy at all.

    After getting dressed and handling the evidence, Ji Ling looked up and saw Tang Xiaobao staring at him shyly and angrily. Ji Ling looked at him and said indifferently: "What's the matter?"

    Tang Xiaobao looked at him so right and confident, completely unable to describe his feelings. .When seeing the maids with quick hands and feet, and their faces packing things as usual, they silently closed their mouths. Many things here are different from their predecessors. For the maids, packing up this thing is not embarrassing. Thinking of a certain situation in the future, the bed sheets would also need to be replaced by the maids. Tang Xiaobao was all right at once. After putting on his clothes, he blushed and ran out.