Chapter 54

Hearing Shen Qianlian's words, Master Ji Er was stunned for a moment, then glanced at everyone present, and did not see a sick child who looked like his own unfilial son. I looked at the person standing next to me with a little dissatisfaction, frowned and said, "Why didn't I see anyone."

    Originally worried about the form in front of him, Tang Xiaobao, who was hiding behind Ji Ling, looked at all of the forehead in front of him, with a slight sense of unreality. Looking at the expressionless Ji Ling standing in front of him, he couldn't help but think a little more. He didn't even recognize his own son standing in front of him. This father is really bad. Thinking about this, Tang Xiaobao pursed his mouth as he watched him, his face looked a bit dissatisfied.

    When she heard her master say this, Shen Qianlian was startled at first, then she rolled her eyes when she looked at her a little angry looking at her master. .Later, he pointed at Ji Ling cautiously and hinted: "This Ji Ling is not standing here."

    Master Ji Er turned his head and looked at the man he had overlooked. The expression on his face was the same as that on Shen Qianlian's just now that he had learned of Ji Ling's identity, and his face was in disbelief. Then he looked at the calm man and asked, "Are you Ji Ling?"

    Ji Ling didn't have the slightest surprise when his father didn't recognize him. He was just a little bit stunned and a little funny looking at his face at this time. Looking at Shen Qianlian standing next to him, even if it was a good cover, her eyes always revealed the fact that she wanted to trouble herself. Thinking of this, adhering to the principle that more is worse than less, Ji Ling looked at his father in front of him, saluted, and then said calmly: "The son is back."

.Even though I heard from my wife that Ji Ling was cured of his illness, Master Ji Er always thought that it would only allow him to live for another two years. He never thought that he would recover so well, just like a healthy person. Same. Seeing the handsome appearance of his son, Master Ji'er still has some doubts in his heart. It was only after looking at the surrounding scenery that they realized that they had been outside for so long, so they quickly looked away and looked at the people around them and said displeasedly: "How well the master and the subordinate stand outside? Don't come in with me yet."

    Master Ji'er, who strode ahead, wondered how much benefit his son would bring to him this trip. He originally thought that this son was a young man, and he didn't like his biological mother. Therefore, even if he knew that he had some talent in business, he never noticed it, and he even split the people out under Shen's proposal. .It's just that now he has heard of the things he is doing outside, especially his elder brother has recruited people back, so there must be something extraordinary. His mind turned a thousand times, but he only took a dozen steps before he went to the main hall and sat down.

    After Master Ji Er took a seat, Shen also sat down, while Ji Ling took Tang Xiaobao to the seat below.

    Glancing at his son who has changed so much, Master Ji's mood is still very complicated. Just thinking of the scene that happened in the yard just now, I still feel very unhappy, frowning and asking: "What you were doing outside just now, is a group of people not embarrassed enough?" He said, looking at Ji Ling with his eyes. As if it was his fault, "And you, don't make trouble as soon as you come back."

    As soon as his words fell, the Shen who was sitting there was snatched by Ji Ling before he could speak. .Looking at his somewhat angry father, Ji Ling didn't care at all, but said indifferently: "I'm just teaching some people who don't understand respect and inferiority."

    Seeing his son who didn’t even share his eyes, Master Ji Er, who had always been held up by others, felt a little dissatisfied in his heart. It was just that when he saw Tang Xiaobao sitting next to Ji Ling, he was completely dissatisfied. The bottom vented out. Looking at Tang Xiaobao's direction, his tone was very disdainful, "Ji Ling, although you have been separated, as a member of the Ji family, how can you marry a small household from Ge Xiaomen. If you want to marry, just bring it in and do it. Concubine is enough, and marrying a daughter of a high-ranking family in the future will be considered a good match."