Chapter 23

After Ji Ling left the residence, he went all the way to the place where Caiyue was closed, the firewood room in the backyard. I saw that the beautiful maid in the original mansion became very embarrassed at this time, still wearing the clothes of yesterday, but it was full of fishy smell. Seeing Ji Ling coming, there was a gleam of light in his eyes, and he crawled in the direction of Ji Ling, "Master, let me go, I don't dare anymore."

    She didn't know what she had done wrong until she was detained here yesterday. She shouldn't think that Ji Ling would be kind to Tang Xiaobao and would be kind to them. After all, they are just a group of people who can be slaughtered. If he didn't make a mistake yesterday, then he is still the big maid in this mansion, except for the two masters, everyone has to give himself a bit of face. She really regretted it.

    Ji Ling just took a look, then turned away from him, and then said to Feng Ling behind him: "It's too noisy, I made it dumb and sent it to Yilan Garden."

."Yes."

    Caiyue shook her whole body when she heard Ji Ling's words, and then screamed miserably, she couldn't go to that dirty place. Before he screamed a few more times, he was gagged and tied there like a pool of dead flesh.

    After Ji Ling left, an old mother came over with a bowl of medicine. She looked at the once beautiful girl and her eyes were full of gloat. "Girl Caiyue, the young master is not what their little maids can think of, nor can you touch them. You didn’t put your old body in your eyes before, and now the old man is fine, I’m afraid Miss Caiyue I won’t be able to call it a girl Caiyue from now on. Maybe you will have a new stage name, such as Dumb Aunt or something."

    Hearing what the old mother said, Caiyue looked at her with anger in her eyes, she was very resistant to the bowl of medicine in her hand, and she shook her head again and again.

.The old mother looked at the people who kept retreating, winked at the left and right, and soon everyone held Caiyue firmly and poured the medicine down forcibly.

    "Uh, uh."

    Looking at the person who was holding his throat desperately trying to get the medicine out, the old mother who fed the medicine did not have the slightest sympathy, and said faintly: "Girl Caiyue, the young master has arranged a good place for you. Someone will send you there."

    When Tang Xiaobao finally couldn't bear the hunger, he came out of the quilt and took a shower. When he sat there to eat, he realized that the person who served him vegetables had become the little wolf wolf who often waited for him to get dressed, but Caiyue didn't. Know where to go.

    "Where's Caiyue? Where did she go?" Tang Xiaobao was eating vegetables, somewhat puzzled, because Caiyue used to do these things, so why did she suddenly change people.

.The little sister-in-law Lang bowed to Tang Xiaobao, and said crisply: "Sister Caiyue is sick at home, so she went back to serve, because she was so anxious to pay for the future and told her to his wife. After the young master found out, So I was sent to serve the young master."

    Hearing the maid mentioning Ji Ling, Tang Xiaobao reflexively thought of something bad, so he stopped asking more, just asked the maid’s name and started eating.

    By noon, when Ji Ling came back, he saw Tang Xiaobao and the maid newly assigned to him chatting and laughing, without any signs of crying. Ji Ling, who was still entangled in thinking about how to coax people if he came back today and cried again, was relieved at once.

.Tang Xiaobao felt that the current maid was more in line with his own mind than the original Caiyue. Although it was a bit bad to say that, he always felt that Caiyue seemed to have some thoughts about him. But now this is obviously more in tune with herself, she also likes what she likes to eat, and she also knows what she is interested in. Tang Xiaobao, who had only asked casually, became more interested in this maid now, so the two of them talked more and more vigorously.

    When Ji Ling walked into the room, Tang Xiaobao was talking vigorously, and didn't even notice the appearance of himself coming in. Ji Ling turned his head and looked at the maid opposite him, who looked very well-behaved, but now she looked smart.

    The first time she met Ji Ling's gaze, the maid shook her body and respectfully called the son.

    Seeing the maid’s reaction, Tang Xiaobao stopped his laughter and turned around without seeing him standing there.

.Ji Ling waved his hand to tell the maid to go out. The maid took a hesitating look at Tang Xiaobao, then bowed to the two of them and left.

    After waiting for the maid to leave, looking at Tang Xiaobao who was still carrying him, Ji Ling walked slowly in front of him and looked at him steadily. Seeing him lowering his head and not looking at himself, he stretched out his hand and raised his chin. It was completely different from what he imagined Tang Xiaobao was crying with low eyebrows. At this time, Tang Xiaobao looked at him with a flushed face, his eyes were still very serious. Dodge.

    It seemed embarrassed to be seen by Ji Ling, and he slapped Ji Ling's hand off, and Tang Xiaobao bowed his head in embarrassment. .At this time, Tang Xiaobao, whose heart was beating like a drum, didn’t know what to do. He felt that something was wrong with him. It was obvious that Ji Ling had done something to him. He should scold him, but when he thought of what happened last night, he just thought about it. Feeling flustered, even my cheeks began to flush unconsciously, and I don't need to touch it to know that it must be hot by now.

    Seeing Tang Xiaobao's reaction, Ji Ling understood after thinking about it, so he didn't speak, but just stood there and looked at him quietly.

    The heart beat violently for a while, and found that Ji Ling did not intend to leave, so while telling himself not to cheer himself up secretly, he raised his head and looked at Ji Ling. He has not forgotten what Ji Ling said before, "You are not You said that I wouldn't touch me if I didn't promise. Why did you do that kind of thing yesterday?"

.Staring at Tang Xiaobao accusing him like a bullied animal, Ji Ling suddenly felt a mess. Why didn’t he know before, and there will be someone in the future who will not be able to protect him enough, for fear that he will suffer a little. Grievance, a little hurt.

    Seeing Ji Ling staring at him without speaking, thinking that he still didn't know how to repent, Tang Xiaobao was very angry when he thought of the ups and downs he experienced in the past few days, and looked at him angrily, "Say, why don't you speak, don't you? Should you give me an explanation?"

    Looking at Tang Xiaobao like this, Ji Ling couldn't help but hug the person and press his head in his arms. Let him look at himself like this, he doesn't know what he will do. He looks like the little milk dog he raised when he was a child. He obviously has no power, but he feels that he is the most murderous in the world. . .Only later, the puppy disappeared, and in the end he only found the puppy's body, and he personally buried the puppy's body. Since then, he has never raised a dog.

    Tang Xiaobao, who was pressed in Ji Ling’s arms, felt this gradually becoming stronger embrace, and his cheeks that had already cooled down began to heat up again. To withstand.

    "Because I like you." A light sigh floated in the ear, which was not the same as the indifferent tone of the past. It was very gentle and straight into his ear. Tang Xiaobao's ears also began to turn red a little bit, and he quietly embraced Ji Ling, Tang Xiaobao couldn't help thinking in his heart, Mom and Dad, maybe I really can't resist it.

    Feeling Tang Xiaobao's hand holding him, Ji Ling's mouth showed a smile that he hadn't noticed.

.The two held for a while, until Tang Xiaobao felt like he had been standing for a long time, Ji Ling let go of him, stared at the person who had returned to his original shape, and said, "Are you angry now?"

    Tang Xiaobao raised his eyes and looked at him carefully, and said in a low voice, "It's not that angry anymore."

    In the next few days, the relationship between Ji Ling and Tang Xiaobao gradually heated up.

    "Madam, I think the young master is really kind to you." Green Lotus said with emotion, while placing firewood in the firepit, watching the sparks that ignited inside grow up cautiously.

    Suddenly when he heard what Green Lotus said, Tang Xiaobao was a little shy, stopped his hand which was kneading dough, looked at her and asked in a low voice, "Really?" He had heard many people say this, but I have never had a clear understanding.
.