Chapter 53

Upon hearing this, Ji Ling's footsteps paused. Then he looked at the person coming out from inside, his eyes were very deep.

    As the confidant of the second wife, the grandmother grandmother has always been very face, especially in front of the former eldest son of the second room, and now the third son of the Ji family, Ji Ling. As a person without the slightest backing, everyone doesn't think it's wrong to bully him, especially when the lady in charge doesn't like his stepson.

    I heard that the third master was called back urgently by the master, and even the second master did not give a notice. It was still Ji Ling when he arrived at the mansion. After the next person saw him, the big house sent someone to talk about it. The second wife, who originally hated Ji Ling, was even more upset at this time.

.It was expected that the three young masters would definitely come to greet the next day, and the grandmother grandmother volunteered to greet her, thinking of venting a bad breath for her master. So when Ji Ling was about to take that step, she directly said that. She expected that Ji Ling's personality, coupled with the old lady's dislike, would definitely not blame herself. Who would have thought that after saying this, he saw a very handsome young man standing in front of him, with his deep eyes looking at him, making himself suddenly cold.

    Ji Ling looked at him, and said to the people next to him: "Palm mouth."

    "Yes." When the people around Luhe, Fengling and others heard the order, they arrested the woman who was standing there. Then in her incredulous gaze, she slapped her a few times.

    Looking at the people around who wanted to stop him, Ji Ling glanced over it coldly. .I don't know if it was because Ji Ling's expression was too deterrent, or the subordinates were too timid and stopped in place, afraid to move. A few clever maids ran directly in and complained to the second lady and the second master.

    Green Lotus looked thin, but actually still had some strength, only a few minutes. The grandmother, who turned out to be invincible, had swollen cheeks high, and her mouth clogged by the cloth strips couldn't say any extra words. At this time, she could only look at Ji Ling pleadingly. I hope he can let him go, but Ji Ling, who is standing aside, didn't even look at him, just pulling Tang Xiaobao's face still very leisurely.

    Tang Xiaobao felt pain in his ears when he heard the pops that he kept thinking of in his ears. He didn't expect that the quiet little maid who usually followed him looked so rough and couldn't help swallowing saliva. After thinking of the purpose of coming here, he looked at Ji Ling a little uneasy, but didn't speak.

.Ji Ling turned to look at Tang Xiaobao, and shook his head gently.

    Just when Tang Xiaobao was thinking about when they would go in, he saw a gorgeously dressed lady coming out from inside, walking over with the maid beside him. Looking at the green lotus who was screaming at his confidant next to him, he shouted loudly: "You are the cheap maid from there. You should treat the people around me like this."

    Hearing this, Luhe did not stop, until the woman looked at the grandmother who kept begging for her, and finally couldn't help telling the people around her to come forward and try to separate them. Just before I could give instructions, I heard a cold male voice around me, "Mother, it's been a long time."

    The moment she heard the sound, the woman froze, and then turned to look at the man who had been ignored since she came out. .Looking at the man's appearance of talent, even if she knew about his recovery from her own son, she couldn't believe that he had really recovered to the way he was before her. She originally thought it was just a subordinate who came back with that rebellious son.

    Only when he came into contact with Ji Ling's expressionless face, but the expression in his eyes was ironicing, Shen Qianlian knew that Ji Ling was back. Sweeping him up and down, she saw that the person who originally seemed to be about to drive Hexi was completely standing in front of her at this time, and looked extremely healthy, and a trace of anxiety rose in her heart.

    At this time, the grandmother, who had been let go, hurried to her master's side. Looking at the red and swollen face, Shen Qianlian finally remembered something. She watched Ji Ling glaringly, and her tone was full of accusations, "What are you doing?"

.Looking at the person who was angry at him, Ji Ling always felt that the current feeling was a bit rare. It seemed that since leaving here, he had never heard such inexplicable words again. Looking at the stepmother whose head was not sober before him, Ji Ling opened his mouth and said indifferently: "Mother, I'm just helping you teach a person who doesn't know how to be respectful or humble. You don't need to be so angry."

    Hearing Ji Ling's words, Shen Qianlian's heart became more angry, and she looked at him depressed and said: "Grandma Sun has been with me for so long, so she is half of your elders, how can you treat her like this."

    At this time, Ji Ling did not speak, but looked at the stepmother who stared at him as if she was about to get angry, and said lightly: "I don't know that the master still has the principle of treating the subordinate as the elder. In Ji's family But there is no such habit.".Hearing what Ji Ling said, the people around Shen Qianlian knew it was not good, and as expected, he only heard what he said next, "Could it be that your mother has such a custom in your family? It's no wonder."

    These words stomped Shen Qianlian's face on the ground. The Shen family was originally a small household, and the second master of the Ji family was able to marry her. It was also because she was just a continuation when she entered the door, and because of the good looks of the Shen family, she married in as the eldest daughter of Huang Hua. It's just that the identity is still inferior to Ji Ling's biological mother after all, so she is extraordinarily repelling others to talk about topics within her identity.

    Shen Qianlian held her handkerchief in her hand, staring at the stepson in front of her, desperately suppressing her anger in her heart. Finally he calmed down and said with a smile: "The third son of Ji has also gained a lot of abilities when he goes out this time. Not only does he marry his wife without authorization, he also doesn't practice filial piety..Although I walked in halfway, but you want to call me mother, is it appropriate for you to do this now? "

    Ji Ling looked at her without speaking.

    At this time, Shen Qianlian looked at him almost furious, that was the look in her eyes. Everyone regarded him as cowardly and didn't dare to fight with her. Only she knew that this was because Ji Ling looked down on himself as soon as he walked in, so he always looked at himself like this every time.

    Just when the atmosphere was very embarrassing, a middle-aged man walked up not far away and looked at the crowd and said strangely: "What are you doing, what about the rebellious son?"

    Seeing that his father did not recognize him, Ji Ling was not a little surprised, but coldly watched Shen Qianlian immediately put on a little daughter and went to the man with tears hanging in the corner of his eyes, "Master, he is back. Now, just stand in front of you."
.