Chapter 35

Not knowing that the young man in front of him thought so much in an instant, Ji Ling nodded and agreed, "The servants of Li Mansion are very considerate."

    "This is what they should do." Li Xiao showed a decent smile, and then greeted a few more words. Then he looked at Ji Ling's side, he seemed to be a brother, but he seemed a little familiar.

    "Sorry, did we meet there?" Li Xiao looked at him and asked very seriously. It's just not so sure, after all, the person he knew wasn't that good-looking, but he really had an inexplicable sense of familiarity.

.Originally, when Li Xiao approached, Tang Xiaobao tried his best to reduce his sense of existence. At this time, seeing Li Xiao still noticed himself, and Ji Ling's eyes were staring at him as if nothing, which made Tang Xiaobao very fascinated. Lack of confidence, entangled for two seconds, still decided not to admit it, and shook his head.

    Seeing Tang Xiaobao's resistance to him, Li Xiao felt a little surprised, and then wondered if he was abrupt, so he quickly apologized, and then left.

    After Li Xiao left, Ji Ling looked at Tang Xiaobao and said leisurely: "I think you seem to have a guilty conscience."

    Hearing what Ji Ling said, Tang Xiaobao shook his head desperately, absolutely not to show off. Seeing such a stupid Tang Xiaobao, Ji Ling looked at him and said in front of him for the first time, "Stupid thing."

.Hearing what Ji Ling called him, Tang Xiaobao stared at him with his eyes wide open, it seemed a little hard to believe that he actually said that to himself.

    Seeing Tang Xiaobao who looked like a milk cat even if he was angry, Ji Ling smiled. Before he could touch Tang Xiaobao's head, someone who knew him came forward to talk. In order to maintain his image, Ji Ling gave up touching Tang Xiaobao's hand and turned his head to greet the man.

    Even though Ji Ling is indifferent, there are still a lot of people who come to talk about Ji’s reputation and the current methods of Ji Ling. It’s just that no matter how you say it, it’s someone else’s birthday banquet. Too presumptuous. Just said a few words, and then left one after another.

    When Ji Ling's surroundings were all empty, he heard a noise from outside and looked around, but it was Wan Jingqian who brought Tang Shiman here. .I saw that both of them had been carefully dressed, and Tang Shiman looked even more charming at this time.

    "You said that the mother and daughter are also powerful enough to be able to keep these possessions even after the Tang family elder dies." The drinker next to them looked at the mother and daughter and said with emotion.

    Another uncle with a sloppy beard then said, seeming to know a lot of inside information: "Could it be great? Just relying on that body and flesh, there are many people who want to be the guests of the scene, but who has succeeded? What's more, there is still a well-known poisonous lady, who just went to provoke him and didn’t see the last family member who wanted to ask for property on the excuse of Lord Tang’s death. She had not taken care of her one by one. This woman is amazing. ."

    Hearing what the two said, Tang Xiaobao turned his head and looked at the two who had just arrived, only to be invited in by the wife of the Li Mansion. .And Li Xiao stood by and politely helped to receive him. Thinking of how Li Xiao just met Li Xiao a few days ago and said to buy something for his sweetheart, he still feels that the two of them are a bit unworthy.

    "What are you looking at?" Ji Ling asked with interest while staring at Tang Xiaobao in a daze.

    Tang Xiaobao looked at Ji Ling and shook his head, indicating that he was not looking at anything.