Chapter 5

Hearing what his companion said, Tang Shiman didn't care at first, but just followed in with a joke mentality, wanting to see how the person who married a sick and dead ghost is doing now. What I didn't expect was that after I entered, I stimulated myself.

    I saw Tang Xiaobao's casual fancy stuff and was wrapped up without seeing it. The boss on the side was smiling like a flower and was there constantly and courteously.

    Tang Xiaobao looked at the things continuously wrapped up by Caiyue's commander, feeling a little flustered. He always felt bad about buying so many things as soon as he came out. So looking at Caiyue, who was instructing the boss to pack, said, "Okay, I don't need so many things."

    Caiyue looked at a stunned Tang Xiaobao, and replied in a very natural and respectful tone: "Madam, do you think these are not good-looking?"

.Looking at those jade pendants and ornaments that don't look like ordinary products, and then look at the prices, I can't say anything that I don't want to say that I don't look good. I can only nodded helplessly, looking at Caiyue with a little nervousness, "I don't need these things, so how can I buy more? Don't buy it soon."

    "Madam young, since the young master has asked the butler to give you the money, you can buy what you like, don't worry." Caiyue said blankly, and then said in a very natural tone: "Madam young, you probably don't know. The combined value of the things here is even comparable to that of a jade pendant in my own family. It is really not a precious thing."

    Hearing Caiyue's words, the boss's face was a bit ugly, but because this one might be his biggest employer during this time, he didn't speak.

.Hearing Caiyue's words, Tang Xiaobao was still a little worried. He had just come to this house, and he was a poor man, and even if he didn't know the world, he knew that the money in the house would not be his turn to squander like this. Just looking at Caiyue's proficient posture, I am afraid that she usually does not do this kind of help with sweeping goods. Looking at the things that were still being packed, Tang Xiaobao was anxious, his eyes red, watching Caiyue firmly said: "I don't need so many things, just pick two things, and you don't have to install the rest."

    Caiyue looked at Tang Xiaobao's eyes, and quickly lowered her head, and then said very obediently: "Yes, Mrs. Young."

    After speaking, according to Tang Xiaobao's instructions, he wrapped up what he was looking at, and returned the rest.

.When the two left, Tang Shiman sneered in the back. He couldn't tell that even if he was married, he was still a fool. According to the scene just now, it was clearly that the maid wanted to squeeze his master. In the end, I couldn't screw it, so I just obeyed.

    "Shi Man, your brother looks like he has married a good man, and he is so generous." The female partner looked back a little, but the remaining still expensive jewelry bought without blinking. People who feel a little bit pantothenic in their hearts. Usually she needs to ask her home for a long time if she wants something like this. When she gets to someone else, it's like buying cabbage.

.Tang Shiman heard her female partner's words, a sarcasm smile appeared at the corners of her mouth, and she soon calmed down, returning to her usual gentle and euphemistic appearance, and said softly: "I heard that my brother-in-law is not in good health. Unexpectedly, he is someone who cherishes his husband."

    Hearing Tang Shiman's words, the female companion's jealousy towards Tang Xiaobao disappeared, and there was even a little sympathy. When the Ji family came here that day, everyone here didn’t know, everyone didn’t know, just saw the appearance of Ji family, and also asked that the object should not be a small family born, except for the black-hearted, lack of money. Mother, who wants to send his innocent child to be a living widow. Even if it is not a widow, facing such a terrible look, I am afraid that it will be a nightmare while sleeping.

    Perceiving the change in the expression of his female partner, Tang Shiman smiled, and looked at the figure of his cheap brother, his smile became brighter and brighter. .Sending such a person to Ji's wife as a wife, and they received a generous betrothal gift, this transaction is very cost-effective. Thinking about this, it's time to go back and ask my mother to prepare a few more sets of new clothes for me.

    When he returned to Ji's house, Tang Xiaobao was almost exhausted and paralyzed. Today, because of buying clothes, constantly trying on clothes, and constantly arguing with Caiyue, I don’t need so much, it feels like a battle has been fought.

    Going back to his room, I saw Ji Ling sitting there, who didn't seem to go out all day, with a bowl of black medicine beside him. He seemed to have drunk half of it, and half of it was left waiting to catch his breath. Drink again.

    I could smell the strong bitterness far away, and Tang Xiaobao watched Ji Ling drink it without changing his face, without hesitation at all, and he couldn't help but admire him a little.

    "Have fun today?".After he finished drinking the medicine, he cleaned his hands with the help of his servants, looked at Tang Xiaobao and asked.

    Hearing what he said, Tang Xiaobao tangled for a while, and shook his head honestly.

    Seeing Tang Xiaobao’s movements, Ji Ling’s mouth curled up a little, and his voice was still very cold, but now there was a hint of coldness, “Didn’t you buy a lot of things today? It’s because I bought less, so I don’t Happy?"

    Hearing what Ji Ling said, Tang Xiaobao couldn't stand there anymore. He didn't hear the meaning of Ji Ling's words. He just thought he was just asking himself. He had been walking for a day. At this time, Tang was very tired. Xiao Bao didn't think so much, but sat down, then looked at Ji Ling, complaining unconsciously: "Actually, I don't need so many clothes and jewelry. Why do I have to buy them? What a waste."

.Unexpectedly, Tang Xiaobao would answer this way. Ji Ling was a little surprised and a little funny. The temperature in his tone returned, even with a little temptation, "Don't you think the more clothes the better?"

    Hearing Ji Ling's words, Tang Xiaobao looked at him with a little surprise and a little unbelievable expression. He said unbelievably, "I only need a few clothes. Otherwise, washing clothes is a waste of water."

    Seeing Tang Xiaobao say this, Ji Ling was a little unsure of his husband's brain circuit for a while. Could it be that he had been so miserable at his parents' house that he even had to save the water for washing clothes?

    Tang Xiaobao didn't care what he was thinking. At this moment, there was only a puddle of paste left in his head. His instinct was to save more water when washing clothes. How could he buy so many clothes to waste water? Save a drop of water, environmental protection. .Tang Xiaobao used to be a staunch environmentalist, living as low-carbon as possible within his own limits.

    When he was still thinking about why Tang Xiaobao had an idea, from the corner of his eyes, he saw someone who looked tired and was about to fall asleep. While laughing, he said silently: "Since you are tired, go to sleep."

    Tang Xiaobao, who had a little head, heard Ji Ling's words, quickly went to wash, and then went to bed. People who had been accustomed to sleeping in the same bed these few days soon fell asleep next to Ji Ling.
.