The decoration inside is no different from those of ordinary restaurants, but it is a bit more homely than those special restaurants. .As soon as I entered the door, there was a four-corner table with a carved chair and cushions on it. There are several landscape paintings hanging on the surrounding walls, and there are still some small plants on the table in front, there are the reduced version of lotus leaves, there are even some plants and small people on the small rockery, which looks quite For some meaning.

    As soon as he entered the door, Lei Ming and Huang Gongzi glanced at it. It’s just that the thunder is much more direct than Huang Gongzi’s reservedness. He came directly to the small potted plants, fiddled with the lotus leaf in the water, and watched its roots floating in the small bowl. Exclaimed: "This little thing actually survives."

.Sitting down at this time, Ji Ling handed the recipe that he had in his hand to Young Master Huang. He looked at Lei Ming who was very interested and said, "If you like it, I will ask the boss to pay you back. Do you have more? I will send it to you at that time."

    Lei Ming listened, a little embarrassed, but he didn't decline.

    Huang Gongzi looked at the dishes on his menu and the set menus written on them. He looked at Xiao Er who had been standing there respectfully, and asked faintly: "What do you think about ordering here? The food here doesn't seem to be cheap."

    Hearing his question, that Xiaoer was very on the road, and said quickly: "These are the specialty dishes of the shopkeeper in our store, and the best ingredients are used, so the price is naturally a bit more expensive. Those set meals are also the best dishes recommended by the shopkeeper. If you are interested, you can try it."

.The three of them thought about it a bit, and after all they chose the most expensive package, wanting to try how this one is different from the others. The Xiaoer took the orders placed by several people, respectfully saluted, and then left.

    Xiao Er took the list and went directly to Tang Xiaobao, who was already preparing in the kitchen, and told his owner what he had seen and heard. Then he stood aside, waiting for Tang Xiaobao to make things and return to life. Looking at the dishes on the menu, Tang Xiaobao immediately felt confident. The business was not very good during the first week of opening. Even those who came in by mistake and tried the most common dishes would order the most common dishes. Of course it’s not that Tang Xiaobao feels that he can’t make money like that, because even the most common dishes here are expensive. What makes him care is that if no one orders this kind of advanced combination, he won’t be able to see his own level. .

.Seeing Tang Xiaobao, who was starting to get busy, Xiao Er thought for a while, and still told him about seeing Ji Ling. He knew the boss, but inside the boss didn’t seem to want a phenomenal identity, so He did not go forward. It’s just that the person facing him is the person who gives him the start-up money. Xiaoer naturally knows what to do, so he stepped forward and came to a position where he would not disturb Tang Xiaobao’s cooking. One of the three guests is the young master."

    Hearing Xiao Er's words, Tang Xiaobao was taken aback for a moment, and then thought that Ji Ling should have helped him bring the guests. After thinking about it, he asked the servants over there to help them with the freshly steamed pastries for them, which is considered as a gift to them.

.Since the portions of these dishes are not large, they are each served on several exquisite Xiaodie, and each meal is accompanied by a stock that has been cooked for a long time, because the things used to serve are very good. The exquisiteness, looks quite pleasing to the eye. After finishing it, Tang Xiaobao wiped the non-existent sweat on his forehead, and then ordered Xiao Er and several other maids to carry things over.