After hearing this, Ji Ling was a little interested, but he still didn't talk to him.

    Seeing that he didn't pay attention to himself, then Young Master Huang was not annoyed. A few people sat there and drank the tea for a while, but after all they opened their mouths, "If I want to get involved, then how should the profit be distributed."

    Ji Ling didn't seem surprised at all when he looked at him. He just waited for him to finish, and then said what he had thought about a long time ago, "Originally, I partnered with Brother Lei..I pay seven-tenths of the money, Brother Lei pays the remaining three and the remaining relationships, I will manage the follow-up business, and benefit us five to five cents. It's just that if Young Master Huang wants to get a kick now, it depends on what happened to you, Young Master. "

    At first hearing, Young Master Huang knew that Ji Ling had given very generous terms, and he obviously came with sincerity. When I think of this, I feel very satisfied. I think of the profit and contribution, which is still acceptable. So he looked at Ji Ling and said, "I give four tenths, and thunder also gives three tenths. We will do all the complicated procedures here. The specific instructions are for you to operate, and we will take tenths of the profit. Sixth, what do you think?"

    Ji Ling thought about it for a while, then looked at Lei Ming, and asked a little bit in his tone: "This Young Master Huang can call the shots for Brother Lei?"

.Lei Ming was stunned for a moment, then nodded stunnedly, and smiled stupidly, "Of course I am listening to it, Young Master Huang."

    Seeing the two of them doing this, Ji Ling nodded and agreed.

    Seeing that Ji Ling had agreed, Young Master Huang said indifferently: "You don't have to directly give us the follow-up profit, just help us put it in one place at that time."

    Ji Ling nodded. He had no objection to this matter. He just thought about the agreement, so he spoke first, "I didn’t prepare the contract this time. Sign one."

    Young Master Huang nodded. Seeing Ji Ling doing things so thoughtfully, he felt that his senses were very good. After all, in business, it is better to write these things clearly in black and white.

.The three of them clarified this, and the witty little Er knocked on the door and asked if he wanted to bring up the meal prepared in the morning. Seeing that the business talk was almost done, several people waved to let people in. This restaurant was very fast, and after Xiao Er responded, he immediately served it directly. During the meal, several people also put forward their own opinions on specific issues, and strived to improve this cooperation.

    After finally finalizing the final decision, Ji Ling took a short rest, then took a look at the sky, and agreed with the two of them for the next time to meet, and then left with Fengling.

    Looking at the figure of Ji Ling leaving downstairs, Young Master Huang looked at Lei Ming and said, "Do you think he can guess who I am?"

.Lei Ming touched his head, obviously a little confused about this question, but after thinking about it, he said directly: "The subordinates don't know this, but we didn't reveal any information just now, probably not. "

    Young Master Huang looked at the big man in front of him, but felt noncommittal. That Young Master Ji was much smarter than they thought. Just whether he guessed it or not, he just hoped that Young Master Ji would make money for himself. As for other things, he shouldn't be in charge.

    After leaving the restaurant, Ji Ling got on the carriage and did not go back. Instead, he ordered Fengling to drive the carriage to the entrance of the shop where Tang Xiaobao was being renovated. Sure enough, when the two walked in, they saw Lvhe and Tang Xiaobao standing outside looking at them. There were some things beside them, steaming steamingly, and it seemed that they were eating something. .Tang Xiaobao's face didn't know when it was covered with dust, it looked like a gray cat, and when people saw it, they wanted to grab it and wash it and put it in his arms.