Only after she had seen the prosperity of Ji's family, she would never want her to go back. Not to mention his poor father, he didn't know what he would face when he returned. Even the wealth of the Ji family had to make her tempted, and even his own father. .If there is no Tang Xiaobao, then Ji Ling is really the best choice, but now it seems that he still needs to make another plan. I just don't know who this Ji family's age-appropriate son is besides Ji Ling. Thinking about this, Sang Jiayi's face was still a little careless, and she looked rather indifferent. Her family doesn't live up to it. If she wants a good future, she needs to earn it by herself.

    After thinking about it for a while, she called the cleverest maid around her and told her carefully, until she understood what she was talking about, she let him go. After the maid left, Sang Jiayi's face flashed with a trace of sadness. He said softly: "This person is really incomparable."

.Ji Ling went all the way back to his yard, and as soon as he entered, he saw the person sitting there who seemed to have never changed places since he left, and his heart was soft and confused. He greeted him with a smile, "Sit here all the time?"

    Seeing Ji Ling's return, Tang Xiaobao's eyes became bright and he was very happy. He then got up to Ji Ling's side and said, "After you left, I was very boring by myself and didn't want to do anything. So I sat here waiting for you."

    Hearing Tang Xiaobao’s words, Ji Ling was very helpful, but looked at him with some disapproval on his face. He looked at the maid Lvhe, who had been waiting quietly behind him, and said faintly, “If it’s boring. If you are gone, I will ask Luhe to take you out for a walk. There are Jifu's spheres of influence on the left and right, and no one dares to provoke you."

.Listening to Ji Ling's words, Tang Xiaobao obviously didn't care what he was talking about. He just kept staring at Ji Ling, as if he could only accommodate him alone.

    Seeing Tang Xiaobao's appearance, Ji Ling was obviously very helpful, raised his hand to touch the top of his head, and whispered, "How about going to the kitchen with you to make a few snacks when I am free today?" Why did the wife tell herself to go there, and Tang Xiaobao in front of her was obviously cheated and happy. He just nodded when he saw Ji Ling saying so, and then happily took someone to his kitchen.

    Originally, Tang Xiaobao didn't plan to make cakes today, but now that Ji Ling has already mentioned it, he can satisfy his wish. If it is in modern times, he can even have a little fun, but now. .Thinking of this, Tang Xiaobao's face flushed, threw out the messy things in his mind, and focused on leading the way.

    Ji Ling was obviously quite accustomed to Tang Xiaobao's change of face for a while, and now he looked at Tang Xiaobao's appearance and even thought it was a bit cute. The two walked towards the kitchen one after another, followed by a bunch of maids and servants.

    After Ji Ling followed Tang Xiaobao into the kitchen, for the first time, he took a good look at the place he had lived in from the future. In his previous impressions, the kitchen was always messy, and there was even a lot of dirt in the corners, but I don’t know if it’s because the kitchen is Tang Xiaobao. At this time, the kitchen looks very bright, everything They are all organized, and they even seem to be pleasing to the eye.

.After Tang Xiaobao came in there, he thought that he and Ji Ling can't play kitchen play, but they can still experience the fun of cooking together. After thinking about it, I decided to make the simplest buns. Thinking about it, I took out the flour, watched Ji Ling waved his hand, and said happily, "Shall we make buns today?"

    "Yeah." Looking at Tang Xiaobao's smiling face, Ji Ling felt that it was naturally what he said. Just when he was about to stand over, Tang Xiaobao took out a small cloth bag, then opened it and took out a piece of cloth, which looked a little strange, and then hung the thing with a few cloth strips to himself. On it. Looking at the things around him, Ji Ling felt quite strange, but after watching Tang Xiaobao put on something of the same style as him, he didn't say much anymore.