Just before he could speak, he heard Ji Ling next to him say: "We want this set, is there anything else...".He looked at the boss and stretched his hand to move the windmill. The reason why he brought Tang Xiaobao here is because the boss here is a very skilled carpenter and he has some ideas. The children in the family like to buy some toys here, and he thinks Tang Xiaobao will like it.

    When Tang Xiaobao heard Ji Ling's words, he wanted to say that he didn't want it, but just this time, the boss was very happy to take the two to check his inventory. Pointing to those exquisite models, the boss is very proud, "Those can also be together to see if the guests like them."

    Looking at the small wooden figures of various shapes and decorations, Ji Ling thought for a while, and said to the boss: "I want it. Then you will send someone to Ji's house directly."

    "Good." The boss agreed, looking very happy.

.Tang Xiaobao looked at Ji Ling with very embarrassed eyes, and whispered, "Actually, I don't need to buy it."

    Ji Ling touched his head, like coaxing a child, and said, "Don't you like it? This thing is not worth a lot of money. The script is not good. You can ask Green Lotus to accompany you with this."

    Listening to Ji Ling's tone of coaxing the child, Tang Xiaobao blushed, but he was a little happy in his heart when he looked at the things wrapped up by the store not far away. He liked this kind of little things, and he didn't expect that there were such things in ancient times. Just looking at the very interesting little things made by small organs around me, I understood why.

    "Do you want anything else?" Ji Ling looked at Tang Xiaobao and asked seriously.

    Hearing Ji Ling's words, I knew that if he said it, Ji Ling would buy it for himself. .Suddenly, Tang Xiaobao felt like a little fairy who had been taken care of, and his master, who was wealthy, was swiping his card, which was still a black card. Thinking about this, Tang Xiaobao felt that his face was about to smoke. So he shook his head quickly, indicating that he didn't want something.

    Seeing Tang Xiaobao who blushed for a moment without knowing what he was thinking about, Ji Ling didn't say any more after all, just went to the boss to settle the bill. Tang Xiaobao didn't grow up until he heard the number burst out, feeling that it was really expensive. Looking at Ji Ling who was paying, Tang Xiaobao suppressed his urge to say no.

    Until he walked out of the store, Tang Xiaobao still said in Nuo Nuo: "Why are the things in this store so expensive?"

    "Because it's worth it." After the two came out, people came in one after another. Some went in to see the excitement, and some went in to buy some gadgets. ".I heard that there is only one thing here, and their creator is a person who is proficient in organs and clever calculations. "

    Tang Xiaobao turned his head and looked at some things in the shop that don't need electricity, but only need to push and push by himself. He nodded and agreed with Ji Ling's point of view. It was indeed amazing.

    It seems that it is too busy here, so many things are not seen elsewhere. Of course, the price is also very expensive, but that price is nothing in the eyes of the rich. As the store opened gradually, Tang Xiaobao saw something that he had never seen before, and felt very surprised along the way, not at all bored.

    But no matter how it is, the most popular is to eat. .Even if I told myself that I was full, but when I smelled some fragrance, I couldn't help but want to eat. He went all the way to eat. By the time of noon, Tang Xiaobao was no longer hungry, and even faintly holding on.

[BL] Crying Bag Dressed as a Little Husbandजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें