Once Master Ji Er finished speaking, he looked at Tang Xiaobao very critically. This little brother looks cute, but his appearance is still a bit bad, not to mention his shameful background.

.Hearing this life attack, Tang Xiaobao actively lowered his head, and secretly clenched his fist in his heart. He finally knew that Ji Ling had been so gloomy before. Having a pair of parents like this, he really couldn't be happy even if he wanted to be happy. Then he thought of the palace dramas that were played before, and Tang Xiaobao felt that he was now a character about to be killed by cannon fodder.

    Hearing what his father said, Ji Ling took the first look at Tang Xiaobao, who was sitting next to him. Seeing that he was bowing his head at this time, he couldn't see the emotions and anger, so he felt that he should have been said by his father. Hurt. Looking at him sitting there, looking a little pitiful, Ji Ling turned his gaze to sitting in the main seat. At this time, he looked at their father arrogantly, and said faintly: "Father, my Fu Lang is very good. Wasn't his father abandoning the view of the door in order to marry the Shen family?"

.Master Ji Er was embarrassed by Ji Ling's words at this time. He watched him want to get angry, but he came into contact with the indifferent look in his eyes. He looked at him and said directly: "Okay. Since your wings are stiff, then I won't be able to keep you here, and I won't be able to keep you in the future.

    Hearing this, Ji Ling didn't have any reaction, but when he heard Master Ji Er let himself go, Ji Ling looked up at him with a smile but not a smile, then followed the pole and said very smoothly: "Then I So he took Fulang and left, and please take care of yourself." After speaking these polite words, he took Tang Xiaobao by his side and left.

    The moment I stepped out of the room, I finally heard a furious roar from inside, "You rebellious son."

.Ji Ling heard the voice very clearly, but he still didn't stop, he just took his husband to prepare to return to the territory he was most familiar with. Just thinking of what happened just now, the corners of his mouth curled up quietly. It’s just that the irritating pleasure also flashed past. Then, looking at Tang Xiaobao, who had been keeping his head down and silent, Ji Ling still said directly, "Are you angry?"

    Tang Xiaobao, who had been immersed in his own world, was shocked reflexively when he heard Ji Ling's words. Then he raised his head and looked at him with a worried look on his face, and said hesitantly: " Your father doesn't seem to like me."

    Seeing the depression in Tang Xiaobao’s eyes, Ji Ling was stunned for a moment, and then reached out and pinched his face. When he inhaled in pain, he said happily, “That’s because he doesn’t like me. Like to trouble me.".Although since he was sensible, this trouble didn't have much effect, but he appeared in front of him from time to time to block himself. Then, as if uneasy, he added another sentence, "Don't worry, you are my husband, this will not change. Apart from you, I don't need anyone else."

    Touching the painful place on his face, looking at Ji Ling who understated the guarantee in front of him, Tang Xiaobao felt that his heart was full of nothing. He believed in Ji Ling, so there was nothing to worry about. So I felt cheerful again, and looked at Ji Ling and nodded a big head.

    Looking at such a coaxing Tang Xiaobao, Ji Ling was actually a little puzzled as to what kind of environment would make Tang Xiaobao such a simple character. Thinking of the mother and daughter who had been cleaned up by him, the eyes looking at Tang Xiaobao couldn't help but feel a little bit more pity.

."I see a small kitchen in the yard, let's cook and eat by ourselves later." Tang Xiaobao let go of his mood, thinking about getting something to eat. Thinking of the things they had eaten outside for so long, and because they were on the road, although they ordered the best things every time, they did not taste very good. Thinking of the sour soup fish and spicy chicken he wanted to eat in his heart, Bian and Ji Ling looked very happy.

    "Yeah." Ji Ling responded while looking at the courtyard here. I've been walking for so long, and now I'm back, those people need to show something.

    At this time, the two who were thinking about what to eat when they were going back didn’t know. After Ji Ling left, the Shen family told him what Ji Ling had done. They didn’t forget to talk about the people around him. The maid's brutality. .The second master of Ji's family, who originally disliked Ji Ling very much, heard these words with a gloomy expression on his face. He felt that this rebellious son was indeed outside Nagano, and at this time he didn't even pay attention to himself.

    Observing the look of her master, Shen knew that her goal had been achieved. As long as Ji Ling was uncomfortable, her and her son's lives would be better. Just thinking of his thin body at the beginning, and then looking at him at this time, Shen felt very sorry. It's a pity that I missed such a good opportunity and didn't get rid of him, but instead gave him a chance to cultivate his vitality. Thinking of his slander of himself just now, the spiteful look in his eyes can't help but get even worse.

    Regarding other people's thoughts, Tang Xiaobao and Ji Ling couldn't bother for the time being. Master Ji Er said that, and the two of them stopped leaning in front of him, nesting in their own small yard, and their lives were pretty good.

.It's just something that neither of them thought of. The head of the Ji family who originally called Ji Ling back has never sent someone to summon them. If it hadn't been for something to bring in from time to time, Tang Xiaobao thought that the head of the family had forgotten them. It’s just that for this kind of thing, Ji Ling was very calm, and even went out the next day after he was well rested, but before leaving the house, he left the second guard of martial arts outside Fengling to Tang Xiaobao and told him to go there. Take him and Green Lotus.

    Tang Xiaobao nodded in response, just thinking about the things Ji Ling had told him when he first came, and thinking of the annoying things that he might encounter when he went out. After thinking about it, he decided to live in the yard. Anyway, it was big enough, so he thought it would be a different place for a holiday, and he could just make more food as he pleased.

    I just didn't expect to see an acquaintance here on the fourth day.
.