The Next Day.

Arnav woke up with a smile on his face remembering how welcoming Garima was to him and how he and Khushi spoke for hours the previous night.

He brushed and bathe and got ready for whatever the day offers.

He got down to find the house quiet with only Garima sitting in the lounge looking through some papers.

"Good morning. " Arnav greeted politely making his presence known and Garima smiled and stood up.

"I hope you rested really well and Khushi didn't give you migraines from all the chattering she was doing last night?. " Garima asked with a huge smile on her face and Arnav giggled hearing the complain about Khushi.

His smile reminded her of a special someone and Arnav touched her shoulder seeing her zoned out.

"Sorry for zoning out like that...... You reminded me of someone...... Come let's make you something to eat...... Khushi told me you always like your food freshly made that's why I waited for you to wake up. "

That was when Arnav realized Khushi was not around and Garima smiled seeing him desperately looking around.

"I sent her to town to get some groceries for the house and she had to pick up some things for her friend Preeto and don't worry am not boring just because am older. " Garima giggled and so did Arnav.

"Let me help you. " Arnav said and they moved to the kitchen together to prepare his food.

Delhi Mall.

Nani looked at Anjali looking so bored and sad even though they were doing her favorite thing and that's shopping.

Arnav's disappearance and Lavanya's revelation had made her both angry and shocked.

Flashback.

Nani, Anjali and Mami got down expecting Payal to had already cooked for them but to their surprise, she only cooked for Nk and Akash and after they both left she locked herself in her room refusing to come out and Nani had no other choice than to eat what Hari Prakash prepared.

After the meals they were all discussing about Arnav's sudden disappearance and Nk leaving the house with his suitcase and coming back late in the night and unfortunately for them Nk refused to tell them where Arnav was.

The door bell rang and in came lavanya and it shocked them to see her here again after a long time.

"Good morning Nani. " She greeted politely and they all smiled at her.

"Lavanya .....Come and sit down. " Anjali said tapping the space beside her.

She went and sat beside Anjali and Nani and Mami looked at her feeling so sad for her.

"Lavanya am really sorry about you and Arnav's break up..... You really loved him but he didn't value you. " Nani said remorsefuly and Lavanya shook her head.

"Don't be Nani...... I can't force Arnav to love me again like he use to before Khushi came into our lives and please don't blame yourselves..... She is a cunning woman and what I heard in the office proved my point and if I had known she would break up the family, I wouldn't have agreed to our break up. " Lavanya said looking sad but they trio looked confused.

"Hello hi bye bye....What did you hear? " mami asked.

"I heard Nk and Aman talking about how it's good that ASR is now living with Khushi. "