Seeing that Tang Xiaobao was a little nervous, Ji Ling was a little worried whether he would be too emotional after seeing the subordinate. This strange emotion made him feel a little strange. He had never had this emotion before. Because no one can make him feel this kind of emotion. Just looking at the person in front of him, he felt that this strange emotion was not very bad, but it gave him an inexplicable experience. Looking at the person in front of him, he said lightly: "It's okay, I'm here."

    Tang Xiaobao looked at him and nodded, "Yeah."

.Soon after, the rumors about Tang Shiman in this city couldn't stop, saying that the Tang family was not satisfied with the status quo, and tried to seduce her brother-in-law, wanting to replace it. In order to achieve this goal, he even gave up the opportunity to marry the Li family. It's just that rumors are always rumors, and many people just listen to them, so just a joke. It's just that occasionally someone will mention the master Ji of the Ji family, and those with gloomy minds are secretly guessing whether it is because of this that this Miss Tang family is thinking of the master Ji.

    However, within a few days, the Tang family's original business had problems one after another. Since the Tang family master went, the business has been handed over to Mrs. Tang to take care of it. Surprisingly, it has been taken care of very well. People who were not optimistic about seeing a woman can handle these businesses in a good manner, no matter how harsh, they have to say something in their hearts. .It's just that there is a problem with the managed business now, and people who are familiar with it seem to have offended something, and have to make people dream of the recent rumors, and secretly speculate whether there will be a connection between the two.

    Gradually, the rumors gradually expanded, and the stories inside became more and more outrageous. It’s just that, anyway, Tang Shiman, who was at the center of the rumors at this time, was very uncomfortable. Since knowing that the rumors about herself came out, and it was so unpleasant, she never went out again. She originally thought that these rumors would disappear soon, who knew that not only did they not become smaller, but they tended to expand. Now she couldn't even get out of the door. She was afraid that as soon as she went out, those who knew each other in the past would gather around and ask questions, and then looked at herself sarcastically.

.Compared with Tang Shiman’s depression at this time, Wan Jingqian now has only anger. Originally, the business has gradually improved in her hands. Who knows what happened recently, she originally said that she would break contracts with her partners one after another. Even the shopkeeper in the shop began to commit rape, and after thinking about it, Wan Jingqian only thought of one possibility.

    I went straight to my daughter’s room, looked at the melancholy person sitting there, and quickly walked over and asked eagerly: "Shiman, the last time I asked you to write the letter to Li Gongzi, you wrote it seriously ?"

    Hearing his mother's question, Tang Shiman, who was already very sad, seemed to be stabbed in the sore spot. She cried more and more fiercely. He looked at his mother and said, "I wrote as you said last time. , But Li Gongzi did not reply to my letter.".If in the past, the letter I sent in the past, let alone a few days, but only a few hours later, will come back, who would have thought how unfeeling Li Gongzi.

    Looking at her daughter, Wan Jingqian didn't say anything anymore, just thinking about her own business. If something went wrong at that time, then she would lose everything she had struggled for so many years. So he looked at his daughter and said repeatedly, "Shiman, if this is the case, you can go to Li Mansion and ask Li Gongzi for forgiveness."

    Hearing what her mother said, Tang Shiman was a little unbelievable, watching her open her mouth, and wanted to retort. It’s just that before she could speak, Wan Jingqian, who had been very anxious by recent events, spoke directly, and her tone became more severe, "Shiman, I used to spoil you because you are mine. Daughter, I know that you have your own measures in doing things, so I never restrain you..It's just that you are too emotional about this matter now, and because of this incident, your marriage with Gongzi Li has failed, and your mother's business has also been suppressed. If things go on like this, what will you do if you ask our mothers to drink northwest wind in the future? "While speaking, he wiped his tears, looking very sad.

    Seeing her mother like this, Tang Shiman suddenly panicked. She suddenly remembered the suffering her mother had suffered for her for so many years, and couldn't help crying. She soon seemed to think of something and looked at her mother. , Asked tentatively: "Can't we go to Master Ji? Last time we held a poem party, he gave such a valuable thing. This time we are in trouble at home, can't we ask him for help?"

    Wan Jingqian looked at her daughter, and it seemed a bit difficult to accept that she was still thinking about that son Ji. If it weren't for that son, why did they get to this field now. .I just looked at my daughter who had been raising me carefully for so long. After all, he swallowed the breath from the bottom of my heart, and looked at her very seriously and said: "Shiman, I tell you, don't go to that son of Ji. He. What he did to you last time proves that he didn't mean that to you. Think about it, if you are interested in you, how can you not even give you a letter after you say that."

    Hearing his mother's words, Tang Shiman subconsciously wanted to refute, but thinking of Ji Ling's reaction at that time, there was a voice in his heart constantly telling himself that what his mother said was not wrong, and Ji Ling didn't care about her at all. If she didn't care about her, how could she not say anything to herself after she confessed her heart, and she didn't respond to herself at all during this period of time.

.Seeing that her daughter seemed to be a little obsessed, Wan Jingqian was cruel, and watched her make cruel words, "Shiman, listen to my mother, go and intercede with Li Gongzi. If the family's business can't be done, then Even if you want to find another man like Li Gongzi, it is impossible. Not only is it impossible, even if you are a small householder, you may not be attracted to you."

    Hearing what her mother said, Tang Shiman was a little unbelievable, but her head was still sober, looking at her mother, nodded, indicating that she knew it.

    After repeatedly confirming that Tang Shiman really understood his situation, Wan Jingqian breathed a sigh of relief.

    Li Xiao, who hadn't been out for a long time, was painting at this time. Looking at the landscape in the painting, Li Xiao felt that there was a moment of tranquility. Listening to the knock on the door outside, I put down the pen and called people in.

.The next person looked at Li Xiao with a very careful tone, "Young Master Li, then Miss Tang will come to see you, do you want to let her in?