The people around looked at the interaction between the two and couldn't help whispering a bit, but they didn't know how many jealous eyes were mixed in it.

    On the way back to the mansion, watching her daughter still look depressed, she looked rather melancholy, Wan Jingqian still couldn't help asking again, "Shiman, what's the matter?"

.Looking at her mother's caring face, Tang Shiman still shook her head. I kept thinking about what Li Xiao did just now, I must have not heard what I said. So comforting herself, Tang Shiman sat there nervously, her heart beating.

    Seeing how he refused to ask Tang Shiman, Wan Jingqian stopped talking. Just looked at her with some worry, and told her instinctively that something was going to happen.

    After a few days of calm, until this day Li Mansion sent a letter. Looking at the content of the letter, he immediately remembered what his daughter was like that day, and then took the things to the daughter's boudoir.

    Looking at her daughter who was sitting on the dressing table, Wan Jingqian handed the things over. After taking a look at what his mother handed over, Tang Shiman froze.

.Seeing her daughter’s reaction, Wan Jingqian knew that this happened to her daughter. She just looked at the pale-faced person, even though she was a little upset, she still asked in a good manner: "Shiman, you What exactly was done, Li Gongzi will write a letter saying that the marriage between the two families is annulled."

    Tang Shiman looked at his mother and opened his mouth, still telling what happened that day.

    The moment when she heard her daughter finished speaking, Wan Jingqian slapped her and looked at her daughter who was covering her face. She was very angry, "Since you have agreed, why do you still do such a foolish thing? Do you know if it is Others also know that your reputation for operating for so long is ruined."

.Feeling the tingling on her cheek, Tang Shiman knew that her mother was telling the truth. She thought that Li Xiao hadn’t seen what happened that day. Who knew that after so long, she sent a letter over, and she understood that day. Li Xiao heard the matter. Thinking of this, Tang Shiman didn't understand why he said those words in a ghostly manner that day. Just thinking of the cold eyes that Ri Jiling looked at him and the incredible flash of Li Xiao, tears in his eyes gradually flowed down.

    Seeing her crying daughter, Wan Jingqian was still softened after all, and she reached out her hand and gently touched her face, but her voice was a little harsh, "Shiman, mother is for your own good, then Li Gongzi is like a thousand things. The selection is also good. Since he sent this letter in his own name, his parents shouldn’t know about it.You write to him now and ask him for forgiveness, saying that you were just confused for a while, and apologized softly and asked him to forgive you, maybe there would be a chance. "

    Hearing the analysis given to him by his mother, Tang Shiman was a little stunned at first, and then nodded.

    "My son, I have your letter." The young man looked at something wrong these days, and he was very careful when he waited on the son who had spent the whole day to relieve his sorrows.

    Li Xiao put down the wine in his hand, looked at the young man who came, and then looked at the cover of the envelope in his hand that he was very familiar with. After two seconds of stunned, he reached out and took it. After looking at it for a while, it still opened.

    When he finished reading the letter, the corners of his eyes were red, and then he heard the maid next to his mother come to him, looked at him and said with some embarrassment: "Master, madam, please come to her."