Ji Ling looked at the direction he was staring at, looked at the backs of those people, and instantly understood, but it didn't break.

    The protagonist of this birthday banquet is the father of the Li family. Sixty years old is considered a longevity here, so there is no reluctance for those who come to participate. Even Master Li came over and exchanged greetings with Ji Ling for a while before leaving.

    The table where Ji Ling was sitting seemed to be high-status people, so it was not crowded. .After knowing that Tang Xiaobao was Ji Ling's husband, he treated Tang Xiaobao with a very polite attitude, and because of Tang Xiaobao's identity, he did not ask to sit at a separate table. After this meal, Tang Xiaobao felt very satisfied. Surrounded by big men who had become human spirits, Ji Ling's identity and status were placed there. In addition, people with discerning eyes could see that Tang Xiaobao loved him. Therefore, no one who does not have eyesight came up to provoke.

    After the meal was over, several people left one after another. Looking at Master Li, who personally sent the two out, Ji Ling was very shameless.

    "Master Li, please go back. Today is busy, so there is no need to waste time on us. It's getting late, we should go back." Looking at Master Li, Ji Ling still did not agree to his repeated request to stay.

.Seeing that what Ji Ling said was true, it was not polite, but he was still apologetic, "Today, there are so many noisy people, and Mr. He Ji will say more greetings in the future. When Li is free, he will definitely visit him in person. ."

    "It doesn't matter, please come back, Master Li." Ji Ling looked at him, as if he didn't care about what he said.

    Finally, after the two of them had finished their courtesy one after another, Ji Ling took Tang Xiaobao and prepared to go back in the carriage. Only when I came to the side of the carriage that was about to get on the carriage, I saw the two of Tang Shiman who were sent out by Li Xiao and Mrs. Li.

    The two men and horses saw one at the door, but one side looked slightly deserted, while Tang Shiman seemed to have a lot of lively atmosphere.

    Seeing the two of Ji Ling, Li Xiao said hello in advance, seeming a little surprised, "Master Ji, you guys went back so early."

."There are still matters to be dealt with at home." Ji Ling looked at Li Xiao and said lightly.

    Hearing what Ji Ling said, Li Xiao didn't say anything, just don't know when Wan Jingqian who was standing next to them stood up, looked at Ji Ling and said, "Uncle, I didn't think we still met here. Go Thank you again, otherwise Shiman, a girl who encounters anything halfway, doesn't know what to do."

    Hearing Wan Jingqian speaking, both Mrs. Li and Li Xiao were a little surprised, but before they could understand, they heard Ji Ling say, “You’re welcome, even if it’s a strange woman, I won’t let her walk like that. In the mountains, let alone Xiao Bao's sister." He said that he was polite and alienated.

    Since Tang Shiman next to him saw Ji Ling appear, a pair of beautiful eyes have been locked on his body. At this time, hearing him say this, it was really uncomfortable in his heart. .After the incident last time, she thought that Ji Ling would at least have a good impression of herself, but who knew it would still be the case. It's just that Yu Guang looked at Tang Xiaobao who was standing next to him, and a flash of resentment quickly flashed in his eyes, all because of him. It's just that Tang Shiman concealed it very well, and no one noticed anything unusual.

    "My uncle is interested." Seeing Ji Ling said this, he didn't refute his statement. Wan Jingqian showed a decent smile and looked at Tang Xiaobao who was standing next to Ji Ling, showing a loving smile, "It's getting late, you should take Xiaobao back to rest."

    Seeing Wan Jingqian's attitude as an elder, Ji Ling did not refute, but quickly said to Li Xiao and the others, and then left with Tang Xiaobao.

    Until the two left, Li Fu asked in confusion: "It turns out that Young Master Ji married your brother. I thought it was just a rumor. Why did I never hear you say it?"

.Hearing Mrs. Li’s words, there was a faint questioning intention, but Wan Jingqian didn’t care, she just smiled softly: “This is because Uncle Ji just came here at that time, and she didn’t want to be arrogant about getting married. To be extravagant, we didn't say much for the sake of Xiaobao. Now it seems that Uncle Ji is also a lover of Xiaobao."

    Hearing what Wan Jingqian said, Mrs. Li expressed her understanding. When Mr. Ji first came here, she was really low-key, otherwise Tang Mansion would not be cheaper. Now that I know the details of Ji Ling, many people regret it. But just now, the reason why the rumors are rumors is because they all feel that Wan Jingqian can't find such a good family for her step-brother, after all, her daughter has no place.

    "Mrs. Li, it's getting late, so we'll go back first. Today's banquet is held by the wife, so please go back and rest earlier.".Wan Jingqian looked at Mrs. Li's constantly changing face and kindly suggested.

    Seeing Wan Jingqian say this, Mrs. Li stopped staying, and then said goodbye altogether, "The lady is careful on the way."

    Following his mother, Tang Shiman, who had returned to the original condition, looked at the son of Ji softly and said, "Mrs. Li, Mrs. Li, then my mother and I will go back first." After speaking, he gave a salute and then proceeded. With the help of the servants, he got on the carriage that had been waiting there.

    Mrs. Li watched her son staring at the carriage that had gone far away, still looking intently, she couldn't help but sighed. She didn't know if she taught her son so well, she looked like a family prince. , There is no even the slightest merchant's temperament. It doesn't matter if they are scholars, but their family business is so big, they only have one son, after all they need him to inherit.

."Xiao'er, that girl Tang has left, you can go back with me first." Madam Li looked at her son and said helplessly.

    Li Xiao watched Tang Shiman and their carriage leave, and when he heard his mother's call, he quickly recovered. His expression looked rather embarrassing, but he quickly took care of himself and followed his mother back.

    Supporting his mother, Li Xiao was still thinking about the Tang Shiman that he saw just now. It really looked good there.

    Seeing his son who is not in his heart, Zhizi Mo Ruomu, instantly knew what he was thinking, gently patted him holding his hand, and said gently: "I know you like that girl from the Tang family, mother. I also feel that compared to her mother, that girl looks like a better girl.It’s just that when I saw them getting along with Young Master Ji today, my mother felt that there was something wrong. I think you should ask your father what he meant. If your father doesn’t object, please find a day to propose marriage. "

    Li Xiao was very happy to hear that his mother let go for the first time, and said to his mother: "Thank you, mother, I will go to my father to discuss." He really likes Miss Tang, this is the first time. I am happy when I meet, and now I can marry someone I like in the door, and Li Xiao is very happy.

    Seeing her son who was a little overwhelmed for a while, Mrs. Li had to remind him, "You have to pass your father's pass."

    "Yes."
.