Hearing what the doctor said, Tang Xiaobao was in a trance for a while, not knowing what he was thinking.

    Seeing that Tang Xiaobao was like this, the doctor did not continue to say anything, just shook his head, and then left with his medicine boy. After that, the medicine will be delivered to the door after grasping it according to the usual rules.

.This time, the condition seemed very dangerous, and it was not until the next day that Ji Ling woke up in an embarrassing manner. It wasn't until I opened my eyes and felt my weak body that I realized that I had passed through another ghost gate. As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Tang Xiaobao who came to his bed with a bowl of things that he didn't know.

    As if seeing himself awake, a trace of joy flashed in Tang Xiaobao's eyes. Putting the things in his hand on the small table next to him, he personally helped Ji Ling to sit up. Seeing Ji Ling who was about to disappear even the last trace of anger, and the lack of sharpness in his eyes, Tang Xiaobao suddenly felt a little sad. From the usual words and deeds of Ji Ling, you can see that if it weren't for physical drag, he didn't know how amazing and talented he would be.

    "You woke up, I made you a bowl of porridge, you drink a little, it is good for your body.".Helping Ji Ling up, Tang Xiaobao put the porridge he made up his mind to prepare in front of Ji Ling, ready to feed him.

    Ji Ling looked at the porridge in the bowl with difficulty, and then at Tang Xiaobao, who looked at him with expectation, as if he was weighing something.

    Seeing that Ji Ling hadn't opened his mouth for a long time, Tang Xiaobao, who had been very nervous, became more restless at this moment. After a stalemate, he suddenly thought that he was now a suspicious husband who had just married into the door. Just when Tang Xiaobao slowly put down the hand holding the spoon, Ji Ling slowly opened his mouth and took a bite.

    After looking at Tang Xiaobao for a long time, he was sure that a stupid person like him should not dare to harm him, and his bodyguard was standing next to him, so it was even less likely to be a poisonous thing. .He just woke up and didn't want to eat. Just when he wanted to refuse, he accidentally tasted the taste, so he couldn't stop.

    Tang Xiaobao fed the porridge to Ji Ling bit by bit, and when the bowl reached the bottom, he showed a big smile. He knew that no one could resist the food he made.

    I don't know if it was because of something to eat or because of his own psychological effects, Ji Ling felt that he was a little warmer, and he even had a trace of strength. At this moment, seeing Tang Xiaobao's smirk, I felt a little stupid. Suddenly I felt that the self who had suspected him just now was no better. How could such a stupid person think of harming others?

.Seeing Ji Ling staring at the bowl in his hand after eating, Tang Xiaobao was a little bit happy, but he still said very reasonable: "If you like it, I will make it for you every day, but you just woke up now. , Can’t eat too much.”

    Ji Ling nodded and turned away, not wanting to look at his smirking face.

    Perceiving Ji Ling's dislike, Tang Xiaobao didn't care at all, seeing that he liked to eat what he made. So he thought that this was not enough to stuff his teeth, so he wanted to do a little bit more so that he could eat later. The patient just needs to eat less and more meals. I was panicking here, and I finally got a bit of use, and it was my favorite cooking.

.After Tang Xiaobao confessed, he happily ran to the kitchen and watched Tang Xiaobao leave. Ji Ling looked at Feng Ling, who had been standing there, and asked coldly: "How long have I been in a coma? What happened during this time?"

    Seeing that Ji Ling had the strength to speak, Feng Ling was a little surprised at first, and then heard the content of the question, and quickly answered truthfully, "Master has been in a coma for one day, and there is nothing serious in the house." It was just that he thought of just now. The person who ran out very happily received the eyes of his young master and said what he had observed. "The young lady seemed to be very worried after the young master was in a coma, and then she made up her mind when the young master was about to wake up. I went to the kitchen, and it took a long time to cook out such a small bowl of porridge."

    Hearing what his subordinates said, Ji Ling looked up at him and said faintly: "You seem to like him very much."

.Feng Ling lowered his head and said nothing.

    Caiyue, who has been following Tang Xiaobao, watched him happily holding an empty bowl out, originally thinking that her young master would eat nothing as usual, and even touch her head with ashes. Looking at his expression, he didn't expect to have finished eating.

    Seeing Tang Xiaobao running towards the kitchen non-stop, he hurriedly followed, and then watched him chopping vegetables very skillfully and preparing to cook. The chef standing next to him watched his young wife do it herself, standing by herself, a little tangled. I could only tentatively asked Tang Xiaobao, "Young lady, do you need help?"

    Seeing a fat man approaching him, his tone was very cautious, Tang Xiaobao realized that he was excited for a while and forgot something, so he quickly said to everyone in the kitchen who wanted to help: "No, I will cook another bowl of porridge, you guys. Just tell me what I need is there.".After all, some things need to pass through his hands to be useful, otherwise they are no different from ordinary ingredients.

    Seeing him say this, the chef was relieved. I felt that Tang Xiaobao was just on a whim. It would not be a joke to let the young master know that he would let the young lady cook by herself.

    I saw Tang Xiaobao very quickly poured out the fried half-cooked vegetables and put them in the prepared casserole. In order to cover people's eyes, he randomly put some supplements in. Tell the people standing behind you to use what fire and how long to cook, and call yourself after they are cooked.

    Tang Xiaobao only turned around and prepared to go back when the next person agreed with fear and sincerity. Caiyue, who was leaving with Tang Xiaobao, took a look at the porridge that was already smelling very sweet, and then looked at the person who looked very cheerful from the back, she didn't know what she was thinking.
.