Chapter 93

The imperial doctor came quickly, and the diagnosis came to a conclusion. He was very angry and heartbroken. In addition to the previous incident, he hurt his body and needed a good rest.

    Gan Yongfu also took the opportunity to ask Emperor Changde to go back to the palace to rest, and let the ministers go back first.

    As long as the emperor is still alive, He Chou has no chance to settle the accounts after Autumn.

    Speaking of this time, the emperor immediately ordered the arrest of the Wei family after he was sober. This is really reckless. It is necessary to send someone to investigate in advance, and hit them by surprise when everyone in the Wei family is at home, so that all of the Wei family can be captured in one fell swoop. All beheaded.

    On several occasions, Gan Yongfu obeyed Emperor Changde’s instructions to arrange for someone to deal with Wei’s family, but he didn’t get it once. It was also the method that allowed Gan Yongfu to see Wei Yunzhao and Jiang Lin.

.But how did Gan Yongfu know that even the awake time of Emperor Chang De was under the control of several people in Jiang Lin, how could it be possible for Emperor Chang De to catch people?

    As long as Emperor Changde could not threaten other members of the Wei family, Jiang Lin and Wei Yunzhao would have no problem protecting themselves, and because of this, they had the opportunity to enter the palace and sing this play.

    Although Emperor Changde vomited a mouthful of blood, he just looked weak, his mind must be clear. He thought the same as Qian Yongfu. He was not afraid of not having firewood. As long as he was still alive, he was still the emperor and turned his head. He would be able to give the Wei family the Sixth Prince's Mansion and even the homes of these courtiers.

    So Emperor Changde cooperated with him when he heard Qian Yongfu's proposal to let him return to the palace to rest. He coughed and pretended to be uncomfortable, and he lost his temper to make the courtiers go away, as if the next moment was about to die.

.Qian Yongfu immediately called a group of little eunuchs to bring Emperor Changde back to the palace.

    The ministers felt that something was wrong, and they really didn't have any need to stay. They were about to retire, but they heard a noise from behind that it was the Sixth Prince who made the door of Xuanzheng Palace shut.

    There was nothing in the past, but Emperor Changde knew a little better about himself, the sixth prince. He was a scumbag. He was completely bewildered by Wei Yunzhao and his wife, and he might be able to do the killing of his father.

    At this moment, as soon as he saw him closing the door of the palace, Emperor Changde became anxious and stood up and questioned him, "Lao Liu, what are you doing, do you really want to rebel?"

    "The father's voice is full of anger, and he doesn't look like someone who needs to be quiet. If that's the case, what about the father's voice after listening to what the son is going to say?".Yue Heng's remarks sounded daunting, but the closed door was telling everyone that what he wanted to say could be heard by everyone present, or even if he didn't.

    Emperor Changde was angry with an ominous premonition, "Nizi, you are bold, cough cough..."

    Yue Heng snorted, "Who has the courage to have a father in the world, and our former empress is courageous."

    Yue Heng stretched out his hand and pushed Cao Lan'er, pushing the person to the front, "Now it's time to talk about the sons and ministers, and I also invite all the adults to be a testimony to the mother and concubine who has been dead for many years in the temple."