Chapter 39

"Presumptuous!" Elder Dong patted the table heavily, and the tea cup on the table shook. He glared at Wei Yunzhao, "Is this your attitude toward the elders?"

    Wei Yunzhao turned the wheelchair, raised his hand to the door, "If Grandpa doesn't want to listen, please come back."

    Father Dong blushed instantly when Wei Yunzhao was completely indifferent, "Okay, you are very good!"

    Wei Yunzhao replied: "If there weren't some people's hands and feet, Wei's family is indeed very good."

    He said bluntly, "I know why the two came here. I don't want to be sloppy with them anymore. Your Dong family daughter is willing to live and die for the Dong family, and I can't control it. But I can't control it. Family, I will definitely settle this account."

.Wei Yunzhao's voice suddenly rose sharply, "Shooting a five-year-old child, what a scholarly family, the Dong family is really impressive!"

    Elder Dong roared, "That's your mother, you are so cruel."

    Wei Yunzhao's mouth evokes a touch of sarcasm, "I hope it's not."

    Mrs. Wei, who heard that his father and eldest brother had arrived, hurried over, and heard Wei Yunzhao's words at the door. She staggered under her feet, holding the door frame with her hand, almost unable to hold it.

    Tears wetted her eyes, and her heart was filled with her son's denial of her, his mother-in-law.

    When she came, Jiang Lin and Wei Yunzhao both found out, but they didn't even see her.

.Master Dong also saw people, got up and walked to the door to pull Mrs. Wei in, and pointed at Wei Yunzhao: "This is your good son, he doesn't respect his elders, he doesn't recognize his relatives, and he has to start with foreigners. It's really good. It's very."

    Mrs. Wei was still in distress. Hearing how dissatisfied with Wei Yunzhao in the words of Master Dong, she became anxious, "Big brother, Zhaoer didn't mean it, he just didn't want to understand for a while, and was bewitched by the catastrophe Jiang Lin. Now, brother, don't be angry with Zhaoer..."

    "roll!"

    Before Mrs. Wei finished speaking, Wei Yunzhao suddenly let out a violent cry, his eyes were cold, his complexion was bad, and the blue veins on the back of his hand holding the wheelchair violent, showing how much anger he suppressed.

    "Go back to your Dong's house. My Wei's family can't keep things like you, so let me go now!"

    Wei Yunzhao's anger shocked everyone in the house, including Jiang Lin.

.This is the first time that Wei Yunzhao has made such a big fire, or it is the first time he has been angry.

    Jiang Lin directly helped Wei Yunzhao get his hands on, and dragged Mrs. Wei to the door, "You are far behind Zhou Xirong, at least she doesn't eat her own son, and you are someone who doesn't even let your own son go." Beast, get out!"

    Jiang Lin went back again, pushing Wei Yunzhao away, and at the same time instructed the housekeeper, "Get out. From now on without my order, these people with the surname Dong will not be allowed to step into the gate. If you dare to break through, you will be sent directly to the Yamen."

    As soon as his words came out, Mr. Dong repeatedly shot the table and said that he turned the other way around. Mr. Dong angrily accused Wei Yunzhao of being unfilial, and even had to rush to his mother.

    But Madam Wei was dumbfounded. Wei Yunzhao glanced at her when she passed her, and there was only endless indifference in her eyes. Suddenly, Madam Wei had only one thought left. He hated her and her son hated her.