Chapter 58

Before the Chinese New Year, the Wei family was blocked by people. A group of people, all court officials, blocked the gate of the Wei family strictly, so that Jiang Lin was handed over.

    The underlings of the Wei family have already started copying sticks, intending to desperately protect their young wife.

    Jiang Lin himself is not in a hurry, "What are you worried about, you young lady, I still have so many good sisters, they will come to save me."

    Jiang Lin asked Chang An to go out through the back door to report to his good sisters and let them rush to the United States to save the heroes.

    Chang An didn't want to understand, how did his young master fool so many people with just one mouth? These wives looked smart and easy to mess with, so why did they become good sisters with his young master?

.Chang An asked with deep doubts. Jiang Lin sat in a rocking chair and laughed when he heard Chang An's words. He said, "Your master, I am not just fooling you. It is the same?"

    Jiang Lin stretched out two fingers, "One is to understand their needs, and the other is to know their bottom line. It's not difficult, but to grasp the degree, they recognize in their hearts, everyone is a good sister."

    After that, Jiang Lin pushed Chang'an, "Go ahead, the adults will smash the door if you don't go outside. Is it possible that you really want them to come in and take your young master?"

    Of course Chang An didn't want to. He ran away in a hurry and shouted, "Don't worry, master, I will definitely bring someone to rescue you."

    Frozen is the illusion that Jiang Lin is about to become the soul of others under the sword.

.After Chang An left, the housekeeper came to ask Jiang Lin, "Madam, do you want someone to call the eldest son back?"

    Jiang Lin hurriedly waved his hand, "No, no, he will definitely be drowned by these people one by one when he comes back," that would be too miserable.

    Jiang Lin thought that only Wei Yunzhao was the only husband, and he couldn't bear it.

    Not only did he not plan to call Wei Yunzhao back, but he also asked the butler to send someone to tell Wei Yunzhao that he would come back later and don't disturb his sisters to save him.

    Facts have proved that Mrs. Jiang Lin did a good job of diplomacy, and his good sisters also had him in their hearts. Before Chang An came to ask, they noticed something was wrong by themselves and rushed to Wei's house in a carriage.

    Because of the recent miserable days, you adults are a little bit scared for some reason, especially those who had their ears twisted by their wife at home, their ears hurt subconsciously and their legs were a little soft.

.I also don't know how the former Xiaojia Biyu, the gentle and graceful wife suddenly changed her person, it was called a sturdy.

    "What are you doing, what are you doing? One or two want to find the difference, right?"

    This group of women began to akimbo as soon as they stepped into the carriage, and attacked indiscriminately, regardless of their identity or rank.

    Anyway, everyone came to the door of Wei's house to ask Jiang Lin for trouble, that's just a man who couldn't beat his wife at home.

    "Three wives and four concubines asked you to marry, the vixen allowed you to burrow, and your broken old lady doesn’t care. If you have any dissatisfaction, you still dare to come to find sister Jiang... Brother Jiang’s troubles, you can be so shy. Let’s build a wall at Bianbianguan!"