Chapter 6

Zhao Qiuru, who asked Anyanghou's words, was flustered, she reached out to reach Anyanghou's arm, "Master Hou, concubine body..."

    As Zhao Qiu hadn't finished speaking, Jiang Lin took action first. He didn't answer An Yanghou's words, and walked straight to Jiang Jinyue, staring at the spiritual card held by the maid behind her.

    Jiang Lin said curiously, "How come my mother's spiritual card is in the hands of my sister maid, it is the place where the Hou Mansion enshrines the tablet, and the space is not enough?"

    Only those who die will add new tablets. Jiang Lin's words are obviously cursing the people of the Hou Mansion.

    "Big brother, how can you say such vicious words, the people in the Hou Mansion are all relatives of the big brother, why do you curse them?"

.Jiang Lin didn't hear Jiang Jinyue's speech like a white lotus, and glanced back and forth between Lingpai and Anyanghou. "In this mansion, only the father can squeeze my mother's tablet. Is it father you..."

    Jiang Lin changed his grief in a second, "Father, when did you not tell your son? If it weren't for returning today, I might not even see you for the last time, Dad!"

    "Shut up! What kind of bastard do you say, Nie Zhang, how can someone set up a memorial tablet before dying. No, you bastard dare to curse you Lao Tzu!" Anyang Hou who reacted immediately asked someone to ask for family law to draw Jianglin.

    Jiang Lin’s innocent face, "So it turns out that I didn’t want to increase your father’s tablet. What did the younger sister take my mother’s magic card here? Is it because my sister wants to use this magic card to threaten my big brother? Do it, my sister will smash it on the spot?"

.Jiang Jinyue looked at Shang Jianglin with a smile, his heart jumped slightly, and he wanted to speak quickly, but Jiang Lin waved his hand, as if I knew everything and didn't want to listen to your sophistry, and turned to face the still angry Anyang Houfu. Bye, "I know that Dad doesn't like me, and the Hou Mansion can't tolerate me, so I was sent to Chongxi, but I really didn't expect that the Hou Mansion could not even hold a tablet."

    Jiang Lin turned his gaze to Anyanghou and bowed solemnly to him, "If that's the case, please trouble my father to cross out the names of me and my mother from the genealogy."

    "From now on, I am no longer a member of Anyang Mansion, and my mother has nothing to do with Anyang Mansion."

    "Nizi!" Anyang Houqi's face flushed, and he gritted his teeth and looked at Jiang Lin, giving birth to his heart to death on the spot.

.He didn't wait any longer for the family method. He picked up the tea cup on the table and smashed Jiang Lin's head, "I'll let you talk assholes. I will kill you this unbelievable thing today, and I will kill you and me." After throwing the tea cup, Anyang Hou raised his hand and walked to Jiang Lin in two steps, and was about to beat him.

    Jiang Lin didn’t dodge, the tea cup flew over the corner of his forehead and left a red mark. Looking at Anyanghou’s slap, Jiang Lin raised his chin and raised his head to let Anyanghou beat him. I will be talked about, so let my father beat me to death. After all, I am an outsider in the Anyang Houfu."

    Jiang Lin slowly closed his eyes, waiting for Anyanghou's actions.

    Anyang Hou, with an angry slap, saw the tears in the corner of Jiang Lin's eyes, and suddenly couldn't go on.

    There was only one thought left in his mind, this was his son.

.The slap fell slowly, and he was clenched into a fist. Anyang Hou gave a cold snort, but didn't do anything at all.