Chapter 9

"I dare to pay it back, and it depends on whether the little fellow dared to ask for it." Zhao Qiuru's eyes flashed sharply as he thought of where those things went, and the smile on his face was a little real.

    However, Zhao Qiuru only said this, and grabbed Jiang Jinyue's hand, "Yue'er, listen to your mother, there is no good thing for men in this world. Only holding the housekeeping power and money firmly in your hands is the best thing. ."

    Just like she, married in the Hou Mansion for so many years, gave birth to the sons and daughters of the Hou Lord, presided over the management of the Hou Mansion, and pretended to be gentle and virtuous in front of him every day, but in the end, she had to give her away because of moving some dowry money. Go back to your natal home.

    Thankfully, she is not the kind of person who wants to die and live for a man, otherwise she might be more sad.

    "Yue'er, you have to remember what your mother said, there is only a mother in this world who will not harm you," Zhao Qiuru warned earnestly.

.Jiang Jinyue nodded, and she and Zhao Qiuru had always kissed, and naturally listened to her.

    "Mother, Jiang Lin is different from before," Jiang Jinyue also called Jiang Lin's name directly without being in front of others.

    Zhao Qiuru also sees that Jiang Lin is not the same as before, and she can no longer handle it at will like before, but it’s nothing. This time she didn’t count Jiang Lin daring to make trouble directly, and because of the dowry, Jiang Lin was given a handle in advance. So she suffered a loss, but she didn't plan to just endure this loss.

    "It's okay, there's a mother here, mother won't let that little bitch feel better," Zhao Qiuru's eyes were cold, and since Jiang Lin dared to fight her, they would just wait and see!

    ...

    General House

    Jiang Lin was bathing Wei Yunzhao again.

    Jiang Lin stripped Wei Yunzhao again.

.While rubbing Wei Yunzhao's abdomen, Jiang Lin glanced at a place below him and said to himself, "Hey, what's the use of growing up like this? Bai has grown."

    Jiang Lin was rubbing vigorously, and when he saw that his hand was about to move down again, he was suddenly caught.

    "No more."

    Jiang Lin: "!!!"

    Jiang Lin: "???"

    Jiang Lin looked at the position under his hand and said angrily, "The following has never been used!"

    "Bah, no, I have never washed that place!"

    In order to prove his innocence, Jiang Lin spoke quickly and urgently, but he later realized that it was his bathing partner who was holding his hand.

    He just praised the older person.

.Jiang Lin raised his head slowly and slowly, facing a pair of dark eyes, Jiang Lin couldn't discern the emotions, but because of his proximity, he saw the tiny pores on the opponent's face that were opened by the heat...

    Jiang Lin hooked his toes, feeling embarrassed even with his pores.

    "Um...what, I really haven't touched your place, do you believe it?" Jiang Lin bit the bullet and proved himself innocent again.

    Wei Yunzhao didn't know whether he believed it or not, and the two were relatively speechless.

    Jiang Lin silently withdrew his hand, and then silently stuffed the scrubbing veil into Wei Yunzhao's hand, "Why don't we talk about it after washing?"