Chapter 48

The Sixth Prince, Yue Heng, is the big villain in the original book, but he is also a veritable little pitiful.

    He became the invisible man in half of the novel until Chang Dedi became seriously ill in the second half of the original novel.

    It can also be said to be revenge.

    Everyone knows that the six princes are frail and sick, and the queen cares about him with great care and love. When the six princes become adults, they also beg Changde to let him live in the palace so that she can take care of her as a mother. The love between mother and child is deeply moving.

    But who knows that the queen is just guarding the six princes from knowing the truth, for fear of him getting revenge.

    Back then, the queen and the first concubine were pregnant, but the queen's child was not so righteous. After using some methods, she was overwhelmed during pregnancy, resulting in stillbirth.

.Even if the imperial doctor told the child that there was a problem, the queen still had a chance to give birth to the child, but the result was naturally a stillborn child, not even fully developed. Such a fetus has always been regarded as an ominous existence, not to mention that the queen was born. Once the news is leaked, not only her own back position will not be preserved, but the Cao family will also be implicated.

    The queen would never allow this to happen. Fortunately, she was well prepared. The queen pretended to have a dystocia, and then sent someone to give medicine to another pregnant concubine Lili, the birth mother of the sixth prince, Yueheng, so that she could give birth prematurely.

    The child born prematurely was replaced by a dead baby by the queen. Libi gave birth to an ominous baby and caused the Changde Emperor to become angry. He abolished his concubine and entered the cold palace. Libi’s family was also implicated and declined ever since.

    Emperor Changde didn't listen to Libi's explanation from beginning to end.

.Libi had heard the cry of the child. She believed that she would never give birth to a stillbirth. In the cold palace, Libi was also thinking about seeing Emperor Changde to prove her innocence, and wanted to bring the child back.

    The queen had a dystocia, but she was born prematurely. At that time, Li Bin realized that the queen must have done something in it. However, the queen is in charge of the Sixth House, and it is no easy task to deal with a concubine who is locked in the cold palace, not to mention that she wants to die, after all, only the dead can keep the secret.

    The bloodbone worm was used on Libi, and it didn't take long for Libi to run out of blood in her stool, and even because it was discovered late, the bloodbone worm was already eating her flesh when Libi was buried.

    After getting rid of Li 嫔, the queen killed all the insiders back then, used dystocia to cover up the six princes' premature birth and frailty, and detained the six princes in Changning Palace, rarely letting him go out.

.The sixth prince is like an invisible person, but the rumors outside are how the empress dotes on this son.

    It’s just that there is never an impermeable wall in this world, and there is no secret that can be hidden. There is not only Lili who is locked in the cold palace, and there is another concubine who was demoted to the cold palace when the first emperor reigned, the concubine. She has reached her age and poses no threat to anyone, since no one has noticed her.

    Li Yan realized that it was wrong from the beginning of Gu, so she wrote all her guesses about the whole thing with blood, and asked the old imperial concubine to help her keep it, hoping that one day it could be handed over to the hands of the six princes or a clean and honest minister. , To expose the truth to the world, so that everyone can see and understand how vicious the queen is.