Chapter 68

The two Jiang Lin, who were riding their horses to reward the peach blossoms, finally returned to the city with Zhou Chengwang, the sixth prince, and others.

    Jiang Lin felt that there was nothing wrong with these words. He looked at Zhou Chengwang for a while and replied, "As far as the question of beauty is concerned, you and Wei Yunzhao are ten Du Yuling behind."

    Du Yuling, who was forced to compare, was innocent, and Zhou Chengwang almost jumped up and beat Jiang Lin.

    All the way into the city, Jiang Lin and Wei Yunzhao invited Su Qiao to Wei's house for dinner. Su Qiao knew that they had something to ask her.

    It is true to have dinner, and it is true to ask questions. After dinner, Jiang Lin tentatively said, "You and the Sixth Prince..."

    Before he could finish his words, Su Qiao interrupted him neatly, "It's impossible for me and the Sixth Prince."

    The tone is quick and firm, like a thoughtful, practiced thousands of times.

.Jiang Lin was a little dazed, but also a little surprised.

    Wei Yunzhao took Jiang Lin's words, and then asked, "When did you meet each other?"

    "Those people found me," Su Qiao didn't answer directly, but talked about how she met the Sixth Prince.

    She didn't know when she was discovered. When she noticed something was wrong, those people had chased her to the small courtyard to kill her. They had a high level of skill, and they did not even alarm the people Wei Yunzhao arranged to protect her nearby.

    Just when Su Qiao thought that he was bound to die this time, the Sixth Prince led someone to rescue her. They also knew each other. The Sixth Prince would come out of the palace to see him every night and would take her out of the city from time to time.

.Su Qiao's tone was relaxed, with a bit of joy that she didn't even notice, "I know we can't, but the nurse let me live for myself, let me taste the taste of love, I thought, only a short time For a few months, I am pleased with him, and I can realize that he has moved me. Even if it turns out to be regretful in the end, I am at least happy when I think of this time."

    She said it lightly, but Jiang Lin and Wei Yunzhao were not happy at all. They only felt that the girl was so distressing.

    Jiang Lin asked, "You haven't concealed each other's identities from the beginning?"

    Su Qiao replied, "He knows my identity, and it is not a coincidence that he came to rescue me. He has not concealed his identity from me."

    Knowing Su Qiao's identity, we should also know those things that Su Qiao had experienced. If the Sixth Prince knew those things and still moved to Su Qiao sincerely, Jiang Lin felt that he would have looked at him high.

.He must admit that women’s uncleanness in this era is a shameful and life-death event, and not many men can accept such a thing, especially one who has been in a bandit’s nest and has been in a brothel, and the other is born with honorable status. Prince.

    "If the two love each other, why isn't it possible?" Jiang Lin felt that the girl was too rational and the burden was too heavy.

    "You have to live for yourself, so why not be thorough."

    Su Qiao smiled and shook her head, "We are too far apart, it's impossible," Su Qiao didn't know what to do, the hatred of killing her father, the hatred of destroying the door, the identity of the world, and she was no longer innocent. Body.