Chapter 83

Wei's family did have another good show. After learning that the refugees were easily subdued, Jiang Rou encouraged the Fourth Prince to send his men to kill the refugees.

    The refugees came to rob the Wei family and were killed. As long as one person dies, it is the one who killed the Wei family. According to Jiang Rou's statement, even if these refugees came to rob the Wei family, they are just desperate ordinary people. As a court order official, Wei Yunzhao should be sympathetic to the people and take out the family’s food to help these people instead of killing them. them.

    As long as the Wei family kills people, and they don’t need to do anything else, some people will use the topic to punish Wei Yunzhao’s crime. Nor will Wei Yunzhao get better.

    Anyway, it was the refugees who died, and the Wei family who was in the accident. There was no loss to them.

.The fourth prince also felt that Wei’s family should not arrange too many people to guard a group of refugees. The men he brought around were all good, and it was not difficult to send them to kill a few refugees, so he listened to Jiang Rou’s words and sent them all. out.

    These people would fly lightly and jump up to the roof of the Wei's house from different directions. They would not land until they found the refugees. When they were about to start their hands, suddenly the whole yard was lit up, and the underlings of the Wei's family raised a torch to surround them, and some people held a bow. Aimed at them.

    Wei Yunzhao was sitting in a wheelchair and said loudly under the eaves, "Madam said, there is no need to stay alive."

    Regardless of who was doing what, Wei Yunzhao gave an order, and the people on Wei's side started to do it.

    These people in black were also caught off guard by the Wei family caught in the urn.

.But the Wei family's advantage was so strong that they solved the problem with no effort at all, and they really didn't leave a living.

    And by the way, let the refugees who were tied up see what it was like when the Wei family really killed people.

    No matter what the refugees thought when they came, after seeing this scene, there was only regret left in their hearts, and those who were timid were scared to pee in public.

    When Jiang Lin and the eighth day of the month came back, let alone the tail, they didn't even catch up with the exhaust gas. The corpses were cleaned out, leaving only tranquility in the Wei family.

    And Wei Yunzhao, who has been waiting under the eaves for Jiang Lin to return.

    Jiang Lin was happy when he saw it, and patted the eighth day, "Do you know why I didn't tell you what I was talking to Jiang Rou?"

    "Such an important matter, naturally you have to let your son know first, I am a good man."

.The good man jumped to find his husband. He first bent over and hugged Wei Yunzhao, and then he pushed the wheelchair to Zhaoyunyuan and said, "Walk around, go back to sleep."

    Before Wei Yunzhao could say anything, he was pushed away by Jiang Lin.

    On the eighth day of the eighth day, of course, he was ruthlessly forgotten in the back of his head. On the eighth day of the year, he even suspected that his son had seen him come back with his young wife.

    Xun Qi descended from the sky at the right time, comforting the eighth day, "It's okay, you'll get used to staying in the house for a few more days. The son and the young lady are so affectionate and enviable."