Chapter 67

Weijia’s New Year’s Eve was very lively. The whole government mobilized to watch the performance while eating. At the end, Jiang Lin also let people light a fire in the courtyard. Everyone formed a circle and began to dance. Just stopped.

    The people have never had such a lively and happy year, and the ladies of the Wei family have done the same. The smile on their faces has not stopped all night, and their attitude towards Jiang Lin has been a lot closer.

    I don't know how many people praised Jiang Lin this night, and the praise made him a little airy.

    When he went to bed and chatted with Wei Yunzhao, he made Wei Yunzhao jealous, saying that so many people liked his wife, and wanted to tie his wife to his side forever. Jiang Lin kicked him on his leg. Tell him that he has everything in his dream, and then fell asleep by touching his abdominal muscles.

.According to the custom, you have to get up early on the morning of the first day of the new year. Jiang Lin remembered to take Wei Yunzhao to a few aunts to ask for red envelopes, so he got up early in the morning full of energy and cleaned up. As a result, he received it before he even got out the door. News that Zhao Qiuru is crazy.

    Jiang Lin swallowed a few moments. It would be unlucky to receive such news early in the morning on the first day of the new year, if Zhao Qiu hated him.

    Although he was very happy that Zhao Qiuru was not good, Jiang Lin asked the butler to call in the messenger, "I'm not a good person, why are you suddenly crazy?"

    Jiang Lin felt that his only contribution was to scare people in the middle of the night, but he really didn't do the crazy thing.

    The servants of Anyang Bofu told about Zhao Qiuru's abnormal behavior these days, and then said: "The doctor said that he was overwhelmed, and he was frightened. Madam couldn't bear it, so he was a little crazy."

    "Then what did she do after she went crazy?".Jiang Lin then asked.

    The servant gave Jiang Lin a careful look, "Just...it said that someone wanted to kill her, and that it was the eldest master that you killed the eldest lady, and she wanted you to take revenge."

    Jiang Lin was not surprised at all, "Then what did Uncle say about this?"

    "The uncle arranged for someone to take care of his wife, and prevented her from leaving the yard. He also invited the doctor to see the wife, but the doctor said that it would be difficult for her to get better."

    Uncle An Yang just let people come to tell Jiang Lin, and he didn't mean anything else.

    After Jiang Lin listened to it, he let the subordinates of Anyang Bofu go back. Although he felt that Zhao Qiuru was crazy, it was none of his business. For him, it would be better for Zhao Qiuru to be crazy.

    Jiang Lin didn't take this matter very seriously. After breakfast, he took the whole family to the theater to watch theaters and go shopping. There was no need to visit relatives in the first year of the new year. Naturally, he would have a good day of fun.

.As a result, when he returned to Anyang Bofu on the second day of the second grade, Jiang Lin realized that he couldn't take Zhao Qiuru's crazy thing to his heart.

    He pushed Wei Yunzhao into the gate of Anyang Bofu, and suddenly someone rushed out and waved a fist at him, "Jiang Lin, you beast, you killed my mother, I want to kill you!"

    Jiang Lin reflexively kicked the person away. After the other person was lying on the ground, he could see who it was, Jiang Hui, and Zhao Qiuru, the youngest son who hadn't seen each other for a long time.