Chapter 33

It was Bletilla striata that came to tell the news. Jiang Lin turned black after hearing it, and stood up, "Do you recognize which fool it is?"

    Baiji shook his head, "I haven't been to our house before."

    Jiang Lin snorted, "No matter which idiot he is, he dare to let me go out and be beaten. If he can't beat him, bring me a stick." Jiang Lin spread his hand.

    Bai Wei, who had just come from the kitchen, placed the rolling pin she was holding in Jiang Lin's palm.

    Jiang Lin: "..."

    Bai Wei: "...Madam, do you think it's okay?"

    Jiang Lin grabbed the rolling pin and shook it, "...OK!"

.Wei Yunzhao saw that Jiang Lin didn't have him in his plan, so he pushed the wheelchair and asked Jiang Lin to go out together, but Jiang Lin was instructed by Baiji Bai Wei and several maids to look after him, "No order from me. , You are all staying in the house, and you are not allowed to go out to watch the excitement."

    "Yes, Madam!" Baiji Baiwei responded loudly, and then pushed Wei Yunzhao to the table while pushing the wheelchair, staring at him unblinkingly, guarding against sneaking away.

    Wei Yunzhao: "..."

    Jiang Linchong and Wei Yunzhao smiled slightly, "My husband is good, wait for me to come back."

    Then he carried his rolling pin and walked to the gate of Wei's house arrogantly. When he was almost thrown into the front by a bucket of swill, Jiang Lin became angry on the spot, offering his rolling pin and flew straight to the person's forehead.

    The strength was not small, and the person was hit on the ground on the spot, leaving a red on his forehead.

.The concierge went to help Jiang Lin pick up the rolling pin, wipe it clean, and send it back to his hand. Jiang Lin held the rolling pin and looked at the leader, "Xu Tianming, it seems that you didn’t remember the lesson last time. Do you want me to put you in a swill bucket today?"

    Xu Tianming stared and was about to speak, but was pulled behind him. Another man in white clothes shaking a fan stood in front of Xu Tianming, "It's not him who troubles you today, it's me."

    He is dressed in white, the paper fan is swayed lightly, and the corners of his mouth have a smile that looks like an evil charm, which can be described as a pretense.

    Jiang Lin asked: "Who are you?"

    The face of the man in white was visibly dark.

    "Jiang Lin, you are so courageous, you don't even remember me anymore. At the beginning, you humiliatedly approached this young master and wanted to recommend yourself a pillow seat. It was this young master who looked down on you and rejected you. How dare you forget this? Master?"

.Jiang Lin rolled his eyes, "I haven't even recommended the prince for a pillow, and I can still look like you, how are you better than the prince?"

    Jiang Lin also remembered who this person was, the queen's maiden nephew, and the youngest son of Cao Juncai.

    Yuan Shi had also hooked up because of his good background, but he certainly didn't recommend a pillow seat. After all, Yuan Shi hadn't thought about what really happened to a man.

    "You fart! You just recommended yourself, everyone around me can testify," Cao Juncai was annoyed that Jiang Lin would not admit it, and pushed the people around him out, and he must fight Jiang Lin for a win or lose.