Chapter 19

The next day, Jiang Lin will enter the palace with Wei Yunzhao.

    When going out, Jiang Lin found that Wei Yunzhao was not wearing court clothes, but the clothes he usually wore. Jiang Lin couldn't help asking: "Is this appropriate?"

    Wei Yunzhao explained: "You don't have to wear court clothes if you are not in a court meeting, let alone I still wear court clothes today, he will not believe it."

    Jiang Lin knew who he was referring to. He remembered that after Wei Yunzhao got dressed in the morning, he took something from the cupboard and put it in his sleeve cuffs, "So today, it was announced that you were in the palace, but actually he was going to return the things. ."

    Wei Yunzhao nodded and let Jiang Lin push him out, the carriage was already waiting at the door.

    Waiting for the carriage guard Yun Zhao to say: "Last year, my father took the Tiger Talisman and was ordered to go out. After he died on the battlefield, I became the coach, and the Tiger Talisman came to my hands. I should have returned the Tiger Talisman when I returned in triumph, but I was at the time. Those who were brought back in a coma are dying.I couldn't take the initiative to return it, and he didn't have the face to forcibly retract the tiger charm at that time, so he kept dragging it. "

    "He's waiting for you to die," Jiang Lin said, dead Tiger Talisman naturally went back.

    "Perhaps," Wei Yunzhao didn't react much, obviously he was expecting it.

    Few military generals have been able to die well since ancient times. Most of the ancestors of the Wei family ended in battle and never enjoyed a few days of blessing in their lives. But because of this, the Wei family can survive for a hundred years.

    It is not fortunate or unfortunate for a while.

    However, Wei Yunzhao knew that this disbelief in Wei's family was no longer there, so he had to retire.

    The carriage could only go to the gate of the palace. After getting off the carriage, Jiang Lin pushed Wei Yunzhao forward. Xun Qi, who was with him, was stopped outside, saying it was a rule. .Jiang Lin didn't know if there were such rules, but he could see that he was jealous. Even if Wei Yunzhao was in a wheelchair now, they would not let multiple people around him who know how to martial arts.

    With no one around, Jiang Lin carefully asked Wei Yunzhao, "This is the palace, all his people. It's hard to do what you want, why does he even guard you so much."

    Following Wei Yunzhao's path to revitalize Wei's family is equivalent to opening a new copy, Jiang Lin doesn't know anything.

    "The dog jumped over the wall in a hurry," Wei Yunzhao gave the answer.

    Thinking about it, Wei Yunzhao added, "He is old."

    Jiang Lin understands this. When he is old, he is afraid of death, and he is crazy about power, and he is easily confused. A lot of Mingjun was born and made himself a faint monarch in his later years.

    The old emperor will be more afraid of generals than when he was young.

.An emperor who is not sober-minded can kill hundreds or even tens of thousands of people in a single thought, just because of that ridiculous suspicion in his heart.

    The most ridiculous emperor was Mingde when he first ascended the throne. In the past few years, he was consciously a Mingjun who can survive through the ages, so he changed his name to Changde. Now it is the five years of Changde.

    Jiang Lin remembered the content of the original book. Not long after the crown prince became king, he was called a statement king not only because of the heroine and her golden fingers, but also because of the comparison with the father in front of the prince.